Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speculating..... but why would you write this about your niece unless....

... she’s Ronnie’s half sister and Hinch’s stepdaughter. The kid BugBoy had before he got with her!

And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that! Why isn’t she just honest about it.
Absolutely barking up the wrong tree.soz xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry to say but why on Earth does she keep advertising that bloody Hinch book? Clearly it didn’t do as well as she thought it would! No wonder! That book is for toddlers

Reactions: 9
Tattlers . . . Confession time!
Saw her books on a shelf in Tesco today.
They’re not there now . . .
A new Christmas game . . . hunt the Hinch book, where could they be?
Tee hee! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's glaringly obvious now that 99% of the content of her stories is purely responding to what she reads here. Without Tattle she is/has nothing.

Reactions: 18
Lynsey queen of clean liked the bibgate posts on instagram hahaha
She did 😉 she’s like a few other posts too.

Oh Soph 🤦‍♀️ It’s not called Freeport anymore love. It’s just Braintree Village now.
And it’s tit - it’s probably one of the worst discount shopping villages.
I agree I was there a few weeks back, hadn’t been for about 2 years, it really was crap !

Reactions: 10
As much as Ronnie is a sweet baby... I am not being rude but being a woman of no children, we don't really get excited about someone else's baby's first milestones. It is only her that is fooling herself because she is not keeping them private and enjoying them as much because she is more interested in proving us tattlers wrong. It is actually very sad and I hope one day she looks back and regrets everything.
I think it’s cute, makes me broody to want another so I can experience it again. But I think I only like seeing things like that as my youngest is only a few months older.

But I don’t post my baby on social media as I’m sure people don’t care and it’s my baby so I protect her from social media

I do feel bad for hinch as her parenting is scrutinised so much but I guess she did bring it on herself
A lot of people I follow hide their children’s faces and don’t show them online or share their development

Every child is different so I do feel for hinch when people comment about Ronnie being a big behind. Or that she has little connection with him. It’s hard enough being a mum without peoples comments but then if you share this much I guess you get the bad with the good

Reactions: 8
Speculating..... but why would you write this about your niece unless....

... she’s Ronnie’s half sister and Hinch’s stepdaughter. The kid BugBoy had before he got with her!

And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that! Why isn’t she just honest about it.
Not sure I understand what u mean? Why wouldn’t she say that about her niece? She is family and she seems to spend quite a bit of time with her? 😊

Very campaign on her landing? Does she mean she’s gonna remind her bat tit crazy followers they need to get themselves into debt if they want the same tit *gifted curtains as hers? Bore off Soph your curtains are as dull as you Hun 🙄

My son looked like a hostage victim for the first 6 months of his life. Barely cracked a smile and generally had a furrowed brow. Whatever I do with him he was completely non pleased.

Suddenly at 6 months he went from a baby who would only lie there looking like he wanted to be anywhere else to sitting up and crawling, interacting and being the happiest baby ever.

Say what you want about Hinch but I think we should leave the assumptions and comments about Ronnie alone.
Defo agree.

Motherhood is hard enough. And every child is different.

I remember my first, my witch sister inlaws would comment on why my baby isnt sitting up, crawling, walking etc but I never bothered to force her. Just played with her and she learnt naturally. My second learnt it all much faster and I spend less time with her then I did my first

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What I love about tattle is how our comments and criticism are helping Soph be a better mum. By suggesting she spends time with Ron and reads to him etc we are improving his life. I may post a recipe tomorrow for one of them to try 😁 ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.