Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
So, last night at work I was physically attacked by a relative of a covid patient who turned up with his two kids demanding to see his mother. I refused to let him in as she didn’t want to see him (and policy dictates no one is to visit anyway).
I have a black eye and a cut lip. After making a statement to the police, I came out to find my car has been damaged in the hospital car park again. I had to do the school run looking like I do and when I got home, my washing machine has leaked over my floor and ruined my flooring. I can’t afford another washing machine this side of Christmas and my middle child has wet the bed overnight due to being upset the dog recently died.

To top it off, I got a phone call from my manager this morning....asking if im still doing my shift tomorrow and not even asking how I am.
Wish I’d spent the day buying needless shit at garden centres instead of trying to earn an honest living.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Oh you poor thing!
I hope you’re okay! That sounds truly awful!
is there anything we can do to help? Are you close to any of us? x
I’ve had a hot bath, having cuddles with my little
Hoomans and I’ve got crunky snacks. I’ve had a cry. Police have called. The man admitted it and has been charged. Told my manager I’m not coming in until after Christmas (I’m bank) and I’ve managed to find a machine on freecycle which hubby is going out in the work van to get tomorrow morning.
Mrs Mimi has well and truly had enough this year. Love all my Tattle Trolls though x

• Heart
Reactions: 103

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
It must be a head fuck being a Hincher right now.

Do they use Ariel, Bold or Fairy? She loves them all!
No one buys 3 different laundry products though, so what do they choose! They've just spent all their money on the dream team, but now have to buy Ariel.

Do they use Zoflora, Fabulosa, Flash spray or soapy water?
She loves them all!!

Do they wash their cloffs in Astonish, Zoflora or soapy water?
She loves it all!

Which mop should they use, shes used loads and guess what... loves them all?
Same goes for a hoover.

Do they buy their clothes from cheap unethical online stores, Ebay or Tesco?
She loves them all! (Not that I've ever seen her say she's bought any clothes from Tesco apart from that 1 handbag ages ago and baby grows for DoRonRon)

What make up do they buy? She loves it all!

What will they do with their Stardrops disinfectant?
Can they now only use Elbow Grease to clean a non greasy toaster?
Where has The Pink Stuff gone!?
Should they all go buy Milton? Why can't they just use the Dettol spray she loves, or any other anti bac she uses.

They must all be running around like headless chickens right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Paige711

£200 overdrawn, payday Monday, my partner just died and I’m 8m pregnant with my second, OH and I lost my job 3m ago because... pandemic.
I hate this woman. Like I actually hate her. She makes my blood boil & is so self absorbed it’s fucking scary. £300 on a POSTBOX when most of the nation are wondering how they’re going to afford a Christmas shop in a couple of weeks? Oh fuck right off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

catlady29

Chatty Member
Ffs am I still allowed to buy f&f clothes now she is advertising for them? Why does she have to ruin everything 😂
Imagine being employed by tesco....shall I consider her a colleague now, its sickening to think she's most likely been paid double the years salary of the shopfloor staff who worked their bums off during this pandemic, and she didn't even need to leave the house :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by little old me.

Last thread catch up

Monday
Roll over from prev.

Nap for her and Ron.
Kitchen bits and then dinner.
She is finally giving some #gifted products away – with her book, of course, tight mare.
Ron played peek a boo and she thought the neighbours would complain – they live in a detached property!!
Inch and Ron returned from a walk, both wearing personalised hats, just in case, they forgot who they were.
Went to bed as Henry was tired, the duvet was on the sofa again.
Tuesday
#ad time for her prints plus a Black Friday code.
Bit of shredding
Biccy dip dip aka Cookie and milk for Ron.
Had a nap so now feels guilty!!!
Having a drive out somewhere! However, the sky is beautiful
She is now teaming up with Tesco to show off some of their F and F range ffs.
Sang like twats at bath time
Voice over for Ariel during the GBBO break discussed. Fuck off.
She posted herself watching the ad, what a narc she is.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens

Wiki page
https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.
Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Included this beautiful description of a cult/manipulator from @Moobiemoo

Agree it’s a full con and a bloody cult
Worshipping a woman who gets paid to show you things to buy is not normal.
The manipulation involved is pretty mind blowing.
1. first curate a lifestyle that is neither daring or extra ordinary and very common and fashionable, but just slightly out of reach and unobtainable. Not too much, just enough. Slowly slowly things are added in, all aspirational items that you/they ‘have always wanted’ and couldn’t have before.
2. Next create a relatable non provable issue, like anxiety and mental health and a backstory of A Hard Life. Not too hard and unrealistic, but just challenging enough that it will resonate with people. Feeling awkward, lack of confidence - those are your prime market shoppers. People who don’t have strong identities of their own
3. Befriend everyone, make them think you nurture them and want the best for them. She’s created a huge year 6 playground online, with everyone wanting to be part of the world she has created, to stroke her hair and be invited to her sleepover. Show them just enough of Your life to hook them in every day, but not too much. You will create a noisy circle around you who help you batter off all that pesky criticism
4. upsell upsell upsell. Start throwing in bigger ticket items and more of them once you have Hooked them with smaller things, but don’t go full reality of your cash increase. This will allow you to enjoy some of your more luxury items. Don’t bother people with any in-depth real life problems or waste time on them, if you remind people you are rich and they are poor, they won’t buy from you. Keep reminding people about how relatable you are and how hard you had it, and they will believe you deserve it more than they do
5. distraction. The thing she does best. Prerecorded stories, half truths and troll cries to deflect away from things she wants to do that could be seen as crass or unrelatable
6. Over compensate with thanks to your fans. You wouldn’t be where you are without them and they are now part of your brand even though they do not benefit from it. Make them believe that all you do is give back to them and work for them, when in fact you do not give anything back. Hook them in with replying to some comments and screen shot messages so they keep engaging hoping you will reply to them one day
7. Disappear sometimes to make everyone worry and want you to come back
8. release a sob story
9. now you have landed much bigger brand deals, start distancing yourself from all this investing time into the fans and make celebrity friends instead
10. You are now invincible. The sob story, troll cries and noisy army continue to deflect negativity away from you. Bask in your cash and enjoy it, take a lot of time off

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Christmasgrinch

I’m a long time lurker on tattle..
I’ve always loved Mrs hinch, not enough to rush out and buy her stuff (I don’t even really like cleaning) but I do watch her stories religiously.. or I did until I found tattle! Thank you for opening my eyes to what she really is!!
I always felt bad when I came home from work and couldn’t be arsed to shine my sink or do a dust hunt but now I realise it’s because I have an actual job and a child who I play with!
Thanks tattle from an ex sheeple 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Katlen12

VIP Member
Ma Barkeryahoo hiding inside the letterbox, guarding the palace of Maldon instead of hiding in the comment on instagram 😂

spying-post-box-eyes-photo-wide-open-staring-out-red-pillar-33324369_v2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Taurus123

Hi everyone,

After being utterly fed up with her, I took it upon myself to get in touch with her beloved Tesco and how I'm furious that she has been paid thousands when she clealy flounces the national lockdown rules by taking her entire family shopping along with other instances, the issue regarding BLM, unhealthy body image portrayal and the dangerous "hacks" she has posted and the man I spoke to openly admitted he did not feel this was a good relationship to have and is investigating it further.

He has asked for evidence of such doings so thankful to Tattle for all your screenshots of her account and I've to email them across as he said he doesn't belive someone doing such things should have a working relationship like they have.

He assured me he would be in touch in the next couple of days with an outcome once it has been looked at by his senior.

Soz Shhhhhophie! 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 87

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting. Buying what clearly appears to be a garden centre DISPLAY ITEM just so the Patron Saint of Maldon can sit and read through the kids letters from m the neighbourhood to see if any of them are Mini Hinchers?

I am inspired. Bet she saw it out of the window and made Jimbob slam the breaks on as she screamed a love itttttt!!!!!!
The got out of the range (which was parked sideways over 2 disabled bays) and she stamped her feet and held her breath after demanding the post box for her own. Jimbob stood behind her shouting "my wife is really famous" over her shoulder to appease her ego. Meanwhile he silently mimes "please mate, help me out here, I won't hear the end of it if we go home empty handed". The garden centre boss looks perplexed then remembers the cctv footage of then the week previous of that grey family touching everything and encouraging Ronnay to trash the displays. He says they can have the post box on the condition that they never ever come back again.
Ronnay is in his car seat, on to his third bag of quavers after mushing the first two bags into the seat, so mummaz will leave him with daddy and she can clean it out for content. He is startled when the boot flies open and a gargantuan post box is shoved in the back of the car.
Sophie hops back into the passenger seat and cackles with glee as she teaches for a cheese schtring. Jimbob quietly slips the garden centre boss a tenner for his trouble, and asks if he can come back for a browse without the wife. He is met with a resounding no.
As they return home Sophie hops out of the car and skips merrily to the house where fredya yahoo is waiting in the doorway with her left tit out and an oreo bicbic. Jimbob parks up on the drive way and admires the new garage doors he didn't know Soph had had installed. He dusts Ronnay down and stacks him over one shoulder as he opens the boot and wrestles the postbox on to the other shoulder. He trudges towards the door wondering if marrying the office bike was really worth it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Braggles991

I'm sorry but why would Ronnie or the neighbourhood kids post their santa letters through her own post box when they could actually send it to santa to royal mail and get a response

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I'm well pissed off, i work for Tesco and have found out that we not getting our Christmas perks which do come in very handy. I bet it's stopped to pay her bloody fee.
Going to have to find another job, I can't be associated with that money grabbing bint.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

mgh727

VIP Member
For someone crippled with anxiety she’s so far done a loungewear review seductively showing off her collarbones and body.....and a TV advert that was aired on prime time national television. AND THATS JUST TODAY!!! She should really spend a day in my body if she thinks she’s got anxiety, she’d not survive 20 seconds if she was me. (Edit: I realised how much of a pity party that sounds, that’s not what I meant, what I mean is as she is someone that claims to be so crippled and suffers so badly from anxiety its hilarious she puts herself forward for these things)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I just think the newer members may not realize how little we, on the whole, care if she is or isn’t pregnant. It has been speculated on before but it doesn’t really matter, it’s so boring and it has been a bit hurtful to members who may be dealing with fertility or loss so we just prefer not to say anything. Besides, I agree it would give her satisfaction to have us speculate, and so in true pastry troll fashion, we don’t. 🥐 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 65

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Spring awakening on our clothes and for Ron, Fairy Soft;
Springtime zoflora by the box load, it's stored in my loft;
Minky, Buddy, Brian and buff tings;
These are a few of my favourite things.

Rose Wonderland is amazing, I just love it guys;
I worked so hard on it and had to keep it a surprise;
I know I said Spring Awakening, but the pay for this is nice;
So these are a few of my favourite things.

Then Ariel asked me to be a voice-over;
And of course, I accepted as it pays for the Range Rover;
But I can't let my sheep know, so I will continue to say,
These are a few of my favourite things.

When the trolls type,
And my mum fights,
When I'm fake feeling sad,
I simply remember the cash from my favourite things,
And then I don't feel so bad.

The Sound of Hinch 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Sick_of_it_all

She is possibly the worst influencer to get paid for advertising products.

Her latest FF ad: I don’t know how much they cost, what they are made of, how many colours they come in, how well they wash or what sizes they come in. All I know she is she just loves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Wow I have never seen such outrageously undeserved self-appreciation in all my life. She is deplorable. Has she done or achieved ANYTHING worthy of the recognition she’s giving herself and getting from all the set of arseholes messaging her,
? Has she cured covid? Is she participating in covid research studies? Did she go and donate blood? Did she even raise awareness for any of the thousands of worthy causes that are crying out for attention at this time of year? NO SHE HAS DONE FUCK ALL apart from some absolutely piss poor promotional work, where she has been spoon fed by some unethical, soulless multinationals to flog useless shite to vulnerable people.
Sometimes the unfairness of this vapid Instagram influencer world really gets me down. I won’t go into my own personal situation as a) I don’t want to be identified b) im not an attention seeking clown fishing for sympathy like this waste of oxygen and c) nobody is responsible for my own life choices except myself and my husband (and the disgusting capitalist society in which we all live BUT that’s a different story) - but a couple of weeks ago myself and my children spent £30 filling 3 shoeboxes for the winter shoebox appeal in the city we live in. This £30 was 1/3 of our current weekly budget (despite being a nurse working throughout covid my partner has lost his income so we are on a very small budget now). However I am well aware there are people in society that are far far worse off than we are and we should be doing all within our power to help wherever we can and bring joy to those in need

THIS CUNT does one manic dash to a food bank a few weeks ago, bungs some ratty old clothes at a clothes bank once and makes a foul ‘hamper’ that she names AFTER HERSELF full of cheap, environmentally unfriendly, tested on animals chemicals and her own piece of trash ‘book’ - to donate to a school raffle.

I honestly feel ill at her foul behaviour.She is surely a narcissist, how can she go on in her blinkered little selfish existence and claim to be satisfied

Sorry for the rant pastry trolls, be kond I’m just learning, maybe I should just go and fling together some overprocessed ready-made pastry and cheap jam and claim it’s a jam tart to cheer myself up? I’ll go wake my kids up and force feed them maccies hash browns and Oreos dipped in milk shall I, that’ll make things better

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59