Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in her neighbours house!

“ere!!! Sarah, come here! Look what that nutty cunt across the road has bought home now!”

“What? What? Omg a fucking post box! 😂 Well I hope she’s weighted it down. When that gang of teenagers see that they’ll have it away!”

• Haha
Reactions: 58

easeypeasey

VIP Member

Can't believe I just bought a post box lol. Random purchase ever. Apart from the Polly trolley, tamagotchi, lamppost shaped choking hazards, 400 pairs or shoes for Ronnay....

• Haha
  • Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Can I just say, as the sheep will say I’m jealous. I’m educated and have my own home with good savings, I’m HUGELY privileged and recognise this. I’m also trained to recognise when people are being manipulated and this is why I really caught onto these tactics. She’s 100% the worst influencer out there right now, very dangerous and damaging to the most vulnerable people in our society.

• Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Sorry I only really lurk on this thread (post more on another) but after that fucking postbox I couldn't resist a little tribute

🎵Postman hinch, lots of cloffs, little Ron, and her really fat dog! Early in the morning, screeching and neck clawing, swipe up ads and shit content galore!🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Someone once said on here (not that long ago, but about 50 threads back you tattle troll b*stards 😂), at what point did you start going off Hinch? And it wasnt until today that i realised. I was thinking about her vulgar post about being 'worried' about christmas and i thought to myself, how is this woman being allowed to profit off her fan bases struggle...? Now, feel free to correct me, but ive always thought she targets herself at single, stay at home, 1 household income mums. Women who have to budget month to month. A quick google and you can find hinchs address, you will see her house is around £250k, the house she got BEFORE the insta 'fame'. This maldon princess has never and will never feel your struggle, yet she has convinced her army she is just like them. That she has to choose cheaper meals one week to afford her kids new school shoes because they have managed to grow out of the others in the space of a few weeks, or shopping for xmas pressys in august, or juggling which bill may be paid late this month. Sorry, but She is no better than the dodgy call centres that ring and scam the elderly

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
I absolutely love my child unconditionally but it’s half 9 at night and I’ve only just ate my fucking tea, cause my child and my dog have had my life from 7oclock this morning and I haven’t had time for a breather till now cause he’s in bed. Do I miss him and want him to wake up? Do I shite, I will finally have my ciggy and cuppa I was meant to have hours ago and plonk my arse on the settee and watch some telly till I go to bed ready for it all again tomorrow😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Lreb88

VIP Member
Surely her followers are going to cotton on to the fact that she’ll endorse anything if they give her enough money? No more dream team, it’s Ariel now.
Janet Street Porter was so right about her last week. She has shown she has no integrity, no loyalty, she’s just a sales woman. And not even a good one at that, she’s so fake sounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Sasharowe90

I have snapped. I have finally snapped. This is the most tone deaf thing I’ve seen during this pandemic. I’ve been lucky enough to work throughout the year but my friends haven’t, my family haven’t. Poverty is on the rise, redundancy is at an all time high and over 50k people have lost someone close to them but you’ve got people like Sophie posting how she bought a big and probably an expensive piece of tat from a garden centre because she wanted to be random, it’s absolutely disgusting, especially when none of them even work! You have people like Marcus Rashford, young lad and multimillionaire pushing for a fairer society and to feed hungry children and you’ve got this absolute nobody who cleans their house for a living (don’t we all love) making millions during a pandemic and flaunting it to her impressionable followers who will think that they’re not enough or will get themselves into debt just so they can have the same tat as Mrs Hinch who will still be plugging the narrative that she’s little old Sophie who is just like YOU. I am awake to it all now, can’t believe I was ever a fan (please don’t judge me). I’ve unfollowed her now.

Can someone please explain this ,?

why? Make your own one .. christ on a bike.

Buy buy buy pointless crap in a pandemic 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 323217

• Heart
Reactions: 52

shadyessex33

VIP Member
92CB8804-535A-4EE8-9467-6461960B93A3.jpeg

That is not a well woman. She looks so sallow and skinny. Why are her family doing nothing? Just letting her keep on. How dark are her eyes? They shouldn’t be like that! She does absolutely nothing to make her tired!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

KMS79

Chatty Member
How nice must it be to be able to just go and buy a fucking post box to put in your garden just because you wanted to, a month before Christmas, when you don’t actually fucking work!!! Yet REAL people are losing their jobs, not knowing how they will afford Christmas dinner and presents for their families. And miss relatable here boasts about a fucking postbox, which we know won’t have been cheap!!!!
I hope people post dog shit in it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

shadyessex33

VIP Member
if Jamie didn’t know hinch was filming then I have to really commend him on the bond he has with Ronnie. He does seem like such a good dad which makes me wonder why he lets hinch feed Ronnie just roll pastry on a daily basis. Hinch is literally the latest son of a bitch ever. It’s seems like Jamie’s does everything for Ronnie while she either cleans, sits on the sofa or secretly films.
She’s like a child. Sneaking around corners filming. I soften towards Jamie when I see him with the kid, then I remember he is her biggest enabler. He could stop all of this if he wanted and protect his son. But he doesn’t. He uses that kid just as much as she does

• Heart
Reactions: 50

What’s going on!

I’m quite staggered that she plugs Fairy all the time, then is on tv plugging Ariel!

I am now convinced that her sights are set on TV.
Loose Women with her bestie for sure.

• Sick

AC55

VIP Member
Did she really say that post box is for all the other children on the road to use? What does she intend to do with any letters she finds in it? Read through them and then deliver a bottle of Ace bleach to their homes tied around her Meeeemoir with a ribbon? What planet is she on? Any parent who tells their child that Santa's post box is in the Hinchliffes garden needs a slap as well!

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Same as she apparently talks about her "struggle" to get pregnant in her book, because it didn't happen straight away. She was pregnant within TWO MONTHS.
Struggling to fall pregnant is pissing on ovulation sticks for months on end, timing intercourse, pumping your body with every supplement on the market, losing the will to live because you feel like your body is failing you and wondering who or what you’ve pissed off because you feel like you’re literally being punished by some magical entity that hates you and never wants to see you pregnant. Two months and a honeymoon baby isn’t a struggle to conceive. She is an absolute cock. But then again this is the same woman who told a woman that miscarried her baby would live on through baby Hinch. She’s vile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Thing is Ron is going to grow up just like my stepdaughters

any problems with them their mother just throws money at them (she’s on benefits and my partner pays a lot on top for them)

bullied?here’s a skirt from asos

feeling a bit down?have £50 to cheer yourself up

its raining?ill ring a taxi to bring you home-I know we only live a 2 minute walk round the corner but you can’t get wet (we’ll forget you smashed your brolly up in a fit of temper yesterday as it was the wrong colour this week)

ruined your new school shoes by trailing through mud in a part of school you shouldn’t have been in?I’ll buy you 3 new pairs to make up for it

teacher asked why you haven’t done your homework?it’s ok-I’ll buy you a top and trousers from boohoo-oh go on then,I’ll Chuck a pair of socks and some hair bobbles in too

shes gonna be the same with him-and I know your reading this zoph

they are both spoilt little sods-the 18 year old won’t get a job and earn her own money as she’s so used to handouts from mummy

she lived with us for 2 years and once I made it clear where not keeping her anymore,she has to get a job,she ran back to mummy just so she doesn’t have to work

your kid is gonna be the same-i on the other hand was a single parent to 6-I didn’t have the money to spash as I was too busy working to pay for luxuries like food and clothes

mine all work (bar my youngest-she’s 13)

two have two jobs and one has 4 just to keep themselves in treats like a roof over their heads and food in tummies

i know which kid I’d rather be around

i have 54p to last me to Friday and she’s buying bloody postboxes?

stop the world,i want to get off!

ive worked 9 hours today-I’ll do ten tomorrow

the whole time I’ll be on my feet,taking crap from the public cos their burger hasn’t got enough ketchup on it,they’ve waited 30 seconds for their food,or they just fancy pissing all over the lav floor for shits and giggles-I get £9 an hour for this shite

she wears clothes badly and gets more than I’ll earn in two years

i work damn hard (and am very lucky to have a job) and can’t afford to eat tomorrow
(Ill have weetabix for breakfast and dinner tomorrow)

this silly cow spends £300 on a postbox?

read the room you daft cow-I hop your bubble bursts and soon

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
She’s training herself for TV, she’s not a natural

girl you need to curb your absolute SELF GLEE whenever you get a job or an ad, it’s so fucking smug and cringe 😂 can’t you just go oh, there I am. Lovely job. Bit weird seeing myself on TV but it was fun. No. You have to use that VOICE ‘oh my god guyyzzz *tone of pure and utter smug glee at your own self*

• Haha
  • Heart

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Am I missing something here? Why does she want the neighbours kids to post their letters to Santa to her when they can post them via Royal Mail and get a reply from Santa. Why does she want their letters to go unanswered and sit in her shitty postbox instead? Don’t tell me she’s going to write replies to them pretending to be Santa now....
"Merry Christmas, love Santa and Jamie xx"

• Haha