Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose blunderland now available for your wax melts lol

I wonder if Len0r are aware there is a dupe out there for her shite smelling laundry frangrance.

View attachment 323581
Green stems, precious woods, musk is all I got from that... so I’m assuming it smells like Henry’s dog tit in the woods and Inch’s stinking boxers seeings as he only has 6 pairs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, last night at work I was physically attacked by a relative of a covid patient who turned up with his two kids demanding to see his mother. I refused to let him in as she didn’t want to see him (and policy dictates no one is to visit anyway).
I have a black eye and a cut lip. After making a statement to the police, I came out to find my car has been damaged in the hospital car park again. I had to do the school run looking like I do and when I got home, my washing machine has leaked over my floor and ruined my flooring. I can’t afford another washing machine this side of Christmas and my middle child has wet the bed overnight due to being upset the dog recently died.

To top it off, I got a phone call from my manager this morning....asking if im still doing my shift tomorrow and not even asking how I am.
Wish I’d spent the day buying needless tit at garden centres instead of trying to earn an honest living.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
Sweet Jesus look at these people. All thanks to this dope 🤬
Have you been on “cleaning tick tock?” Its full and I mean FULL of dangerous idiots basically mixing any old thing down the toilet to make “pretty colours” I’ve been watching one girl slowly Stock up her home with “colour coordinated” cleaning supplies. Her tick tocks are getting loads of views but you click on her Instagram and non have followed her over. So if she was stocking up to become the next Hinch she was seriously misguided.
Sophie started all that too, we certainly don’t want her ,let alone little copy cats. It’s ridiculous it’s wasting and not looking down at anyone but her house looks pretty bare carpets are thin and I’d say council house. (Absolutely no hate towards this in any way.) but she clearly can’t afford to be stocking up and keeping all this gear, which does add up! It’s mental. They’ve always got kids too 😕
Wish I was a journo cos in a few years these people are gonna end up on panorama or channel fives version. “This is how I got duped out of £70,000 to spend on cleaning supplies” “Hunflenced” or take a break. “Woman spends £50 grand on cloffs and minky”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So, last night at work I was physically attacked by a relative of a covid patient who turned up with his two kids demanding to see his mother. I refused to let him in as she didn’t want to see him (and policy dictates no one is to visit anyway).
I have a black eye and a cut lip. After making a statement to the police, I came out to find my car has been damaged in the hospital car park again. I had to do the school run looking like I do and when I got home, my washing machine has leaked over my floor and ruined my flooring. I can’t afford another washing machine this side of Christmas and my middle child has wet the bed overnight due to being upset the dog recently died.

To top it off, I got a phone call from my manager this morning....asking if im still doing my shift tomorrow and not even asking how I am.
Wish I’d spent the day buying needless tit at garden centres instead of trying to earn an honest living.
Oh you poor thing!
I hope you’re okay! That sounds truly awful!
is there anything we can do to help? Are you close to any of us? x

• Heart
Reactions: 21

People are shits 😕 I’m so sorry. I also work in healthcare but with mental health and nutrition.You can tell Sophie your story one day, hope she was please with her panny d garden centre trip! In face hope she reads it herself seeing as it’ll be 20:19 soon.
I won’t bore you with a motivational cheesy montage about how much we all love you 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh you poor thing!
I hope you’re okay! That sounds truly awful!
is there anything we can do to help? Are you close to any of us? x
I’ve had a hot bath, having cuddles with my little
Hoomans and I’ve got crunky snacks. I’ve had a cry. Police have called. The man admitted it and has been charged. Told my manager I’m not coming in until after Christmas (I’m bank) and I’ve managed to find a machine on freecycle which hubby is going out in the work van to get tomorrow morning.
Mrs Mimi has well and truly had enough this year. Love all my Tattle Trolls though x

• Heart
Reactions: 103
The reality is apart from a few bat tit crazy sheep nobody gives a duck about Mrs Hinch or what she loves 😂 😂 even the few people I know who hadn’t seen the light no longer really care they might watch her for a laugh now and again a few did try rose chunderland but nobody rushes out anymore to buy things like minkey and wasn’t that over 2 years ago now anyway!! If anything more people see it and think oh she loves it duck buying that then I don’t wanna be associated with the lying narcissistic hole

Reactions: 12
Hoomans and I’ve got crunky snacks. I’ve had a cry. Police have called. The man admitted it and has been charged. Told my manager I’m not coming in until after Christmas (I’m bank) and I’ve managed to find a machine on freecycle which hubby is going out in the work van to get tomorrow morning.
Mrs Mimi has well and truly had enough this year. Love all my Tattle Trolls though x
Enjoy the crunky snacks and some time off! I’m glad he’s admitted it and you’ve found a new washing machine! Don’t forget to get your sonic scrubber out and pink stuff, douse it in zoflora.. sorry I mean fabulousa... sorry astonish... Zoflora.
and wash your cloffs before to test and make sure it’s worthy of your rose wonderland.

❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So sorry to hear what you have been through these last 24 hours. Good to hear he has been charged and you have found a replacement washing machine. Enjoy your crunky snacks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Enjoy the crunky snacks and some time off! I’m glad he’s admitted it and you’ve found a new washing machine! Don’t forget to get your sonic scrubber out and pink stuff, douse it in zoflora.. sorry I mean fabulousa... sorry astonish... Zoflora.
and wash your cloffs before to test and make sure it’s worthy of your rose wonderland.

❤
If only I had a waffle maker....

#begboard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Virtual hugs and lots of crunky snacks n coke. Did you sneak a jus roll in there as well 🤔

Reactions: 7
If only I had a waffle maker....

#begboard
I'll send you some useless test tube hot chocolate drinks to share with your family! So sorry you're having such a rubbish time. Relax now and enjoy your down time because you've more than earned it! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think it was that long ago The Daily Fail (Simmons) went after NHS doctors who had influencer status on IG and therefore did do paid adverts. Now I cannot speak to all of them, but I know she mentioned an Irish female (I'll avoid naming them) who she went after as she dared do an ad for Alpro Ice Cream. Now as far as I can see, at least this doctor makes it clear when she is being paid to advertise a specific brand and makes it clear she advertises as it funds the brand where she is using her knowledge of medicine and nutrition to help educate. (Now I know she went after another doctor that appeared on 'reality' TV who possibly is a bit more beggy and in it for the fame and money, so the article wasn't completely inappropriate). Was this article only published as it was helping bash the NHS? Possibly. This journalist has also gone after other celebs and influencers for not being honest about eating disorders and hiding behind fake anxiety.

I just don't understand why the same journalist or paper isn't going after influencers like Hinch who clearly are destroying the mental and financial wellbeing of a lot of young females (and potentially males). How can they think an NHS doctor being paid to use Quaker oats for a recipe (that is clearly acknowledged) is worthy of trying to shame, yet not this lot? I get having the NHS doctor role comes with a lot of responsibility, and there definitely are lines not to cross in terms of product endorsements, etc. but when you can clearly see you have a huge amount of easily influenced (potentially mentally fragile) people hanging off your every word, you also share in that responsibility, or have even more, even if you simply started out sharing your dusting! You are cashing in on them being impressionable! I'd imagine most of the doctor's followers realising they can switch out branded oats or cream cheese for supermarket own, and her knowing those followers aren't rushing to the shops to buy the exact same items to photo to be noticed on the 'gram.

I struggle to understand why the 'journalists' being paid by PR to write puff pieces aren't more interested in actually looking out the truth for themselves. Actually looking into all the claims that have been made in this book, etc. Do none of them actually do anything other than copy IG posts and press releases? Where is want to research an actual story?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yet again very relatable Sophie hun 🙄
what the actual duck 😂 Sophie are you okay? 300 on a letterbox 😂 I hope all this dries up one day she ends up bankrupt, Jamie has to beg for his old job back and Sophie goes back to sucking off the next manager in the store cupboard just to pay her rent

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.