Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See loves herself - duck off

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
See they've turned the comments off lol
This is what I donโ€™t get. Why do brands still want to work with her considering the trouble she brings with her? No other influencer gets the same reaction as to what she does. Use anyone but her!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just a bit of advice Soph, when doing reviews people like to see the length of things, so crouching on the floor looking at yourself in the mirror is pathetic. She got paid to do that? No wonder she's laughing all the way to the bank, she does the bare minimum.

Reactions: 29
Yes Grinchy with your amazing safety practices; Ron feeding Henners, access to cupboards, pods stored unsafely in your cupboard, Narnia naff Christmas scene with small parts in accessible reach of Ron, letting Ron use a mug today, mixing chemicals inside your family home, letting Ron touch numerous items on your begging shopping sprees, child flip flops, exposing Ron to possible covid infection during the super hero party....

Reactions: 18
So for that advert she just uses the pod as they are 3 in 1? So why when she does her own laundry do we have the pod and fabric softener when it is unnecessary ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Now we know why she had that microphone now. She canโ€™t even speak on a voice over without it sounds bloody stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I AM ACTUALLY LIVID. The more I think about it the more Iโ€™m pissed off. Tesco have stopped staff xmas vouchers this year this is the thanks us staff get for working through a pandemic. I go to work for a shite ยฃ9 an hour working 30hrs a week being a single working parent to a highly vulnerable child putting up with crappy customers giving me abuse, go home emotionally and physically exhausted. Yet they throw 24k at her for showing a bleeping dressing gown and lounge set.
duck OFF HINCH. duck YOUR LAZY DOG TOO.
Thats awful, that book of vouchers was really good last year. I donโ€™t work for them but I saw the voucher book.

Reactions: 6
Also just to add... when has she ever used ariel? Its always bold or fairy Iโ€™ve seen her with ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.