Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck has she bought a postbox??? They ‘just saw it’ outside a garden centre? Yeah ok Hun, you just happened to see it so you HAD TO GET IT
Haha who in their right mind drives to garden centre in the dark to buy a postbox, the woman's demented 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm sorry but why would Ronnie or the neighbourhood kids post their santa letters through her own post box when they could actually send it to santa to royal mail and get a response

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Couldn’t resist having a look at the postbox after seeing the comments on here! 🤣 Photo attached so others can laugh without having to view her stories.

Good Lord, what a ludicrous load of tat! Don’t buy for one second that she’s going to let the other kids on her street use it, saying that is just a way of justifying yet another extravagant purchase for Ronnie. He is going to turn out just as foul and spoiled as she is. That might sound nasty, but the writing is on the wall. He’s just had a playhouse, now he’s got his own personal letter box to Santa, she just chucks money at him & that’s how you end up with Dudley Dursley/Verucca Salt style kids.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
How can the kids on the street use it when it's in her bloody back garden?!

Who on earth buys a post box?! I'm honestly flabbergasted, more money than sense.

Reactions: 29
I'm sorry but why would Ronnie or the neighbourhood kids post their santa letters through her own post box when they could actually send it to santa to royal mail and get a response
Literally came to say the exact same thing!!!

Reactions: 13
The postbox is a beg to neighbours who can’t stand her, hopefully in her head it’s an ice breaker where kids can post their letters to Santa 🙄

Or maybe she’ll write letters to herself and make out there from neighbours like the messages she sends herself on IG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Queue the reposts of herself/the sheep sending messages about “how funny you are soph, you crack me up” 🤮

all I want to know is WHERES POLLY

Reactions: 15
How nice must it be to be able to just go and buy a bleeping post box to put in your garden just because you wanted to, a month before Christmas, when you don’t actually bleeping work!!! Yet REAL people are losing their jobs, not knowing how they will afford Christmas dinner and presents for their families. And miss relatable here boasts about a bleeping postbox, which we know won’t have been cheap!!!!
I hope people post dog tit in it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well she done it. She finally done it. All that tagging Tesco finally paid off. All the best zoph

Reactions: 7
Must be nice to have money to burn a few weeks before Christmas. She really is a disgusting, vile, greedy creature.

Why don’t you try giving back for once Sophie? donate some of your millions. It will actually make you feel good about yourself and might just help fill that void that you’re so obviously trying to fill by spending, spending, spending. Not that you will see this because you don’t read here.

But just in case you do, you knock me sick and you are all that is wrong with society today.

Reactions: 14
How can the kids on the street use it when it's in her bloody back garden?!

Who on earth buys a post box?! I'm honestly flabbergasted, more money than sense.
I see it being robbed in no time. I mean come on a f*cking post box 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stacey Solomon's sister has a postbox in her Christmas display 🙄
There is never an original idea from Hinch.

And another family visit to a garden centre in lockdown. In my area there isn't a single garden centre with road frontage where you could possibly see anything displayed outside. They all have long driveways leading to the car park before you have any hope of seeing anything for sale - maybe they are different in Essex but somehow I doubt it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 34
"It's hard getting to the top but a Hell of a lot harder staying there." Let's hope that she takes on more and more companies until the really important ones she promotes cleaning products for realise that they are not getting their money's worth and dump her. The hamper of free stuff she donated to the school finished me - greedy witch !!

Reactions: 14
I thought last nights ad had pissed me off but that bloody postbox this morning has sent me over the edge! Loads of people (plenty of her sheep included) are struggling to put food in the table at the moment yet she’s bragging that she’s bought something totally pointless and probably expensive on a whim. I just don’t get why the sheep can’t see it!

Reactions: 12
Well I know where I would be posting my dog tit if I lived on hinchs estate 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.