Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hanni-pops77

I am in Lincolnshire too. Apparently it's the east of the county that's brought us down!
Yep Boston and Skegness
We are just 20 miles away from Boston and our area of south Holland is so so low it doesn't make sense

Oh no, I'm sorry. 😞 Is there nothing your old workplace can do? I desperately need a new job as I'm commuting a lot each day and it's so expensive, but I need to stick with it as I think we'll be in lockdown here in Wales in January, so will need the money. 😞
They offerd me my holiday pay early.
Thing is I got paid the 30th October as my first wage which is the cut off,but the pye and wage slip is the 31st!!!
I changed jobs because I worked in a pub and needed more hours.
Oh god no don't do it yet
It shouldn't even be a problem ans have a cut off work is work
Xx

Tilly3

VIP Member
Well I’m no further with my investigations. To summarise our collective findings thus far:
-No real garden shots since post Dorset (aside from the dark of Bonfire night)
-Likely re-used Ron&Hen morning montage post playhouse reveal to throw us off the scent
-Inches emphasis of the sensory grass inside the house
-AstroTurf seen outside the playhouse in the playhouse reveal montage
-No highlight for the playhouse
-No further footage of the playhouse used rain or shine
-Grid post of playhouse looks very much photoshopped with the grass
-when patio threshold was painted apx 5 weeks ago something was stacked up on the patio that looks like slabs. Could have been for levelling the ground for installation
-the weekend of not wanting to go home
-Bonfire night videos although dark the grass looks like it meets the patio perfectly compared to only a few weeks before where it was very patchy and lumpy.
-SS tags Hinch in video of her using leaf blower on her AstroTurf

I might have missed some bits. Feel free to add. I’m not giving up on this!
What did Inch say about sensory grass? I must have missed that

Tui

VIP Member
“You can form a support bubble of up to 15 people in special circumstances such as being a new parent (child aged under 1) or if you’re in addiction recovery”

so that’s why she’s kept Ronnie like a giant baby, so no one clocks he’s over the age of 1 and realised that you aren’t actually allowed a big support bubble, don’t worry Soph, worst case scenario have Jamie get back on the Willy hill app and form a bubble that way with Ma, Pa, Sam, the Niece,Trace and Stace and Co!!
Where is this from please? The 15 person bubble. Due in March and have a few friends due before then