Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by little old me.

Last thread catch up

Monday
Roll over from prev.

Nap for her and Ron.
Kitchen bits and then dinner.
She is finally giving some #gifted products away – with her book, of course, tight mare.
Ron played peek a boo and she thought the neighbours would complain – they live in a detached property!!
Inch and Ron returned from a walk, both wearing personalised hats, just in case, they forgot who they were.
Went to bed as Henry was tired, the duvet was on the sofa again.
Tuesday
#ad time for her prints plus a Black Friday code.
Bit of shredding
Biccy dip dip aka Cookie and milk for Ron.
Had a nap so now feels guilty!!!
Having a drive out somewhere! However, the sky is beautiful
She is now teaming up with Tesco to show off some of their F and F range ffs.
Sang like twats at bath time
Voice over for Ariel during the GBBO break discussed. duck off.
She posted herself watching the ad, what a narc she is.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens

Wiki page
https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.
Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Included this beautiful description of a cult/manipulator from @Moobiemoo

Agree it’s a full con and a bloody cult
Worshipping a woman who gets paid to show you things to buy is not normal.
The manipulation involved is pretty mind blowing.
1. first curate a lifestyle that is neither daring or extra ordinary and very common and fashionable, but just slightly out of reach and unobtainable. Not too much, just enough. Slowly slowly things are added in, all aspirational items that you/they ‘have always wanted’ and couldn’t have before.
2. Next create a relatable non provable issue, like anxiety and mental health and a backstory of A Hard Life. Not too hard and unrealistic, but just challenging enough that it will resonate with people. Feeling awkward, lack of confidence - those are your prime market shoppers. People who don’t have strong identities of their own
3. Befriend everyone, make them think you nurture them and want the best for them. She’s created a huge year 6 playground online, with everyone wanting to be part of the world she has created, to stroke her hair and be invited to her sleepover. Show them just enough of Your life to hook them in every day, but not too much. You will create a noisy circle around you who help you batter off all that pesky criticism
4. upsell upsell upsell. Start throwing in bigger ticket items and more of them once you have Hooked them with smaller things, but don’t go full reality of your cash increase. This will allow you to enjoy some of your more luxury items. Don’t bother people with any in-depth real life problems or waste time on them, if you remind people you are rich and they are poor, they won’t buy from you. Keep reminding people about how relatable you are and how hard you had it, and they will believe you deserve it more than they do
5. distraction. The thing she does best. Prerecorded stories, half truths and troll cries to deflect away from things she wants to do that could be seen as crass or unrelatable
6. Over compensate with thanks to your fans. You wouldn’t be where you are without them and they are now part of your brand even though they do not benefit from it. Make them believe that all you do is give back to them and work for them, when in fact you do not give anything back. Hook them in with replying to some comments and screen shot messages so they keep engaging hoping you will reply to them one day
7. Disappear sometimes to make everyone worry and want you to come back
8. release a sob story
9. now you have landed much bigger brand deals, start distancing yourself from all this investing time into the fans and make celebrity friends instead
10. You are now invincible. The sob story, troll cries and noisy army continue to deflect negativity away from you. Bask in your cash and enjoy it, take a lot of time off

• Heart
Reactions: 92
See they've turned the comments off lol
duck sake could get more in there!
why she mixing colours and whites 🙈.
Why can't she pronounce things correctly? Why didn't she tell her sheep this ad was happening? You know! Seeing as she can't believe she got here and its down to them!
Why wasn't there an ad for her washing tabs she made?
Why why why??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just going to put this here as well as I was VERY bush TtP

Very Spade to the party but - the new car is on finance then through close brothers motor finance

I know there are tax reasons for not buying a car outright, possibly the payments would be write offs against her tax bill??? I can’t think why else she’d do it? I just pay all the taxes I owe rather than avoid them
2EF96428-5678-4333-A6C3-33E6C5D2B30F.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks. I am sucked back in too, I had tried to leave this cringy witch for good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m quite staggered that she plugs Fairy all the time, then is on tv plugging Ariel!

I am now convinced that her sights are set on TV.
Loose Women with her bestie for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
I must have just missed her advert as l switched channels
I can't believe what I've just seen in her stories though 🙈

I’m quite staggered that she plugs Fairy all the time, then is on tv plugging Ariel!

I am now convinced that her sights are set on TV.
Loose Women with her bestie for sure.
Definitely!....."Anxiety, I'm cured!!" 🙄

Reactions: 12
She’s training herself for TV, she’s not a natural

girl you need to curb your absolute SELF GLEE whenever you get a job or an ad, it’s so bleeping smug and cringe 😂 can’t you just go oh, there I am. Lovely job. Bit weird seeing myself on TV but it was fun. No. You have to use that VOICE ‘oh my god guyyzzz *tone of pure and utter smug glee at your own self*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thread suggestion by little old me.

Last thread catch up

Monday
Roll over from prev.

Nap for her and Ron.
Kitchen bits and then dinner.
She is finally giving some #gifted products away – with her book, of course, tight mare.
Ron played peek a boo and she thought the neighbours would complain – they live in a detached property!!
Inch and Ron returned from a walk, both wearing personalised hats, just in case, they forgot who they were.
Went to bed as Henry was tired, the duvet was on the sofa again.
Tuesday
#ad time for her prints plus a Black Friday code.
Bit of shredding
Biccy dip dip aka Cookie and milk for Ron.
Had a nap so now feels guilty!!!
Having a drive out somewhere! However, the sky is beautiful
She is now teaming up with Tesco to show off some of their F and F range ffs.
Sang like twats at bath time
Voice over for Ariel during the GBBO break discussed. duck off.
She posted herself watching the ad, what a narc she is.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens

Wiki page
https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.
Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 322942

Included this beautiful description of a cult/manipulator from @Moobiemoo

Agree it’s a full con and a bloody cult
Worshipping a woman who gets paid to show you things to buy is not normal.
The manipulation involved is pretty mind blowing.
1. first curate a lifestyle that is neither daring or extra ordinary and very common and fashionable, but just slightly out of reach and unobtainable. Not too much, just enough. Slowly slowly things are added in, all aspirational items that you/they ‘have always wanted’ and couldn’t have before.
2. Next create a relatable non provable issue, like anxiety and mental health and a backstory of A Hard Life. Not too hard and unrealistic, but just challenging enough that it will resonate with people. Feeling awkward, lack of confidence - those are your prime market shoppers. People who don’t have strong identities of their own
3. Befriend everyone, make them think you nurture them and want the best for them. She’s created a huge year 6 playground online, with everyone wanting to be part of the world she has created, to stroke her hair and be invited to her sleepover. Show them just enough of Your life to hook them in every day, but not too much. You will create a noisy circle around you who help you batter off all that pesky criticism
4. upsell upsell upsell. Start throwing in bigger ticket items and more of them once you have Hooked them with smaller things, but don’t go full reality of your cash increase. This will allow you to enjoy some of your more luxury items. Don’t bother people with any in-depth real life problems or waste time on them, if you remind people you are rich and they are poor, they won’t buy from you. Keep reminding people about how relatable you are and how hard you had it, and they will believe you deserve it more than they do
5. distraction. The thing she does best. Prerecorded stories, half truths and troll cries to deflect away from things she wants to do that could be seen as crass or unrelatable
6. Over compensate with thanks to your fans. You wouldn’t be where you are without them and they are now part of your brand even though they do not benefit from it. Make them believe that all you do is give back to them and work for them, when in fact you do not give anything back. Hook them in with replying to some comments and screen shot messages so they keep engaging hoping you will reply to them one day
7. Disappear sometimes to make everyone worry and want you to come back
8. release a sob story
9. now you have landed much bigger brand deals, start distancing yourself from all this investing time into the fans and make celebrity friends instead
10. You are now invincible. The sob story, troll cries and noisy army continue to deflect negativity away from you. Bask in your cash and enjoy it, take a lot of time off
Told you it was a cult 🤣😫🤣

Reactions: 5
Honestly am bleeping raging she’s on my tv now..first Tesco’s as if that wasn’t enough for one night during GBBO too... wish she would just duck off!!

Reactions: 14
For someone crippled with anxiety she’s so far done a loungewear review seductively showing off her collarbones and body.....and a TV advert that was aired on prime time national television. AND THATS JUST TODAY!!! She should really spend a day in my body if she thinks she’s got anxiety, she’d not survive 20 seconds if she was me. (Edit: I realised how much of a pity party that sounds, that’s not what I meant, what I mean is as she is someone that claims to be so crippled and suffers so badly from anxiety its hilarious she puts herself forward for these things)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
She is possibly the worst influencer to get paid for advertising products.

Her latest FF ad: I don’t know how much they cost, what they are made of, how many colours they come in, how well they wash or what sizes they come in. All I know she is she just loves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I just caught that ad on 4+1, before I could say anything my other half said derisively “Since when did we have to worry about disinfecting our clothes”

Might sign him up to Tattle 😅

She’s an utter knob. Overenunciates everything, winds me up no end

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.