Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bold, Ariel, Lenor and fairy are all produced by P&G! So she’s paid anyway regardless of what product she plugs x

edit to add: look at supersavvyme and you’ll see all the brands owned by p&g xx
Well I’m extremely Kate to the party 🤦🏻‍♀️ Did not know that.

Reactions: 2
I know the whole Tesco thing and Ariel tv thing will wind everyone up and she'll feel so smug, but just remember............
All those people who see that ad and haven't a clue who Mrs Hinch is will maybe google her, and end up her 🤭

The only instagrammers that are worth anything at the moment are the ones who have used their platform for good, and to help people. Whether that's charities, big or small, local businesses, individuals etc. What has Mrs Hinch done, apart from continue to line her own pockets? All bubbles burst eventually!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know the whole Tesco thing and Ariel tv thing will wind everyone up and she'll feel so smug, but just remember............
All those people who see that ad and haven't a clue who Mrs Hinch is will maybe google her, and end up her 🤭

The only instagrammers that are worth anything at the moment are the ones who have used their platform for good, and to help people. Whether that's charities, big or small, local businesses, individuals etc. What has Mrs Hinch done, apart from continue to line her own pockets? All bubbles burst eventually!
She made a BLM post, bought some BLM kids books and every 2 years she does something as a one off for a kids charity

she gave a load of FREE things in a hamper to a school 😒

that is it

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If her adoring Hinchers needed proof that Janet Street Porter was right last nights ariel advert did it. She uses bold and fairy, launched her own range of bold but still does the voice-over for an ariel advert. All P&G products but absolutely no brand loyalty. In it purely for the cash.

Her reviews are total bollocks, she would recommend washing with cow tit if the local farmer paid her enough

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I can’t stand Tescos - I saw them paying millionaire families to advertise cooking a meal with food bought from Tescos. These families only ever shopped at Waitrose, but were happy to be paid a fee to cook with food from Tescos, during a pandemic as well when so many families are struggling, not to mention the homeless. I thought it was in very bad taste. These companies are enabling the rich to get richer. The worst thing is these wealthy individuals and their families don’t give back to society whatsoever. How many times have we seen Soph go to a food bank in the 9 months of this pandemic? 1 time!!!! And that was only a knee jerk reaction with absolutely no thought out into it - she didn’t even know where her foodbank was located. And before any of her Hinchers come on here and read these comments, I am not jealous. We own our own home, have 2 cars and live in an extremely wealthy area (we have lots of famous footballers living here - unfortunately), but we try and raise our kids with morals and kindness (real kindness, not just vacant words that are used as a hashtag and banded around to make you feel better about yourself -we show it with actions, unlike all these influencers). So I’m not jealous, just fed up with how as a society we are allowing this to happen. How can we be giving the likes of her free stuff, advertising deals abd book deals when she can hardly string proper sentences together? We shouldn’t be giving women like this any airtime- she doesn’t do anything to deserve it. As for mental health - sge and the other MEinfluencers are part of the problem. There are greater people out there who are doing great things, but don’t document it on social media, don’t manipulate and deceive others or use their kids to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It must be a head duck being a Hincher right now.

Do they use Ariel, Bold or Fairy? She loves them all!
No one buys 3 different laundry products though, so what do they choose! They've just spent all their money on the dream team, but now have to buy Ariel.

Do they use Zoflora, Fabulosa, Flash spray or soapy water?
She loves them all!!

Do they wash their cloffs in Astonish, Zoflora or soapy water?
She loves it all!

Which mop should they use, shes used loads and guess what... loves them all?
Same goes for a hoover.

Do they buy their clothes from cheap unethical online stores, Ebay or Tesco?
She loves them all! (Not that I've ever seen her say she's bought any clothes from Tesco apart from that 1 handbag ages ago and baby grows for DoRonRon)

What make up do they buy? She loves it all!

What will they do with their Stardrops disinfectant?
Can they now only use Elbow Grease to clean a non greasy toaster?
Where has The Pink Stuff gone!?
Should they all go buy Milton? Why can't they just use the Dettol spray she loves, or any other anti bac she uses.

They must all be running around like headless chickens right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
I can’t stand Tescos - I saw them paying millionaire families to advertise cooking a meal with food bought from Tescos. These families only ever shopped at Waitrose, but were happy to be paid a fee to cook with food from Tescos, during a pandemic as well when so many families are struggling, not to mention the homeless. I thought it was in very bad taste. These companies are enabling the rich to get richer. The worst thing is these wealthy individuals and their families don’t give back to society whatsoever. How many times have we seen Soph go to a food bank in the 9 months of this pandemic? 1 time!!!! And that was only a knee jerk reaction with absolutely no thought out into it - she didn’t even know where her foodbank was located. And before any of her Hinchers come on here and read these comments, I am not jealous. We own our own home, have 2 cars and live in an extremely wealthy area (we have lots of famous footballers living here - unfortunately), but we try and raise our kids with morals and kindness (real kindness, not just vacant words that are used as a hashtag and banded around to make you feel better about yourself -we show it with actions, unlike all these influencers). So I’m not jealous, just fed up with how as a society we are allowing this to happen. How can we be giving the likes of her free stuff, advertising deals abd book deals when she can hardly string proper sentences together? We shouldn’t be giving women like this any airtime- she doesn’t do anything to deserve it. As for mental health - sge and the other MEinfluencers are part of the problem. There are greater people out there who are doing great things, but don’t document it on social media, don’t manipulate and deceive others or use their kids to do it.
This is very well put. I don’t want to descend into moaning about how she looks etc as that’s not fair. I dislike what she represents and her blatant greed. She is disingenuous and a danger. Very sad that this is the type of person others look up to. If only her followers knew the truth about how she got famous etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Today’s quote, somewhere there is a past you who never knew about tattle, who is now overflowing with so much pride at the content us ‘trolls’ provided for you, assisting how far you’ve come, witch we should get a cut 🤣

Reactions: 12

No one buys 3 different laundry products though, so what do they choose! They've just spent all their money on the dream team, but now have to buy Ariel.

She loves them all!!

She loves it all!

Same goes for a hoover.

She loves them all! (Not that I've ever seen her say she's bought any clothes from Tesco apart from that 1 handbag ages ago and baby grows for DoRonRon)

Should they all go buy Milton? Why can't they just use the Dettol spray she loves, or any other anti bac she uses.

You've hit the nail on the head. Looking at the Hinch Facebook groups, they're inundated with posts asking which one is best to use then there's the Hinch hauls with every chemical possible. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 26
Why the duck has she bought a postbox??? They ‘just saw it’ outside a garden centre? Yeah ok Hun, you just happened to see it so you HAD TO GET IT

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
More money that sense.... but she just loveeeesss it, so obvs with dearest zoph when she wants something, she gets it! 🙄

Reactions: 15
That advert for the Tesco clothes has got to be one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Surely they can’t be happy with that? She’s sat on the floor for fucks sake, can’t even see what it looks like properly and how long the pants are in the leg. Not that I’d be buying one but if she’s being paid to advertise clothing STAND THE duck UP!!!!!! Be interesting to see how these sell with the ‘Hinch effect’ and if Tesco would use her again based on sales figures. I don’t know how this shizzle works but I’m hoping £28 for loungewear is a stretch for her huns and they duck it off!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can someone please explain this ,?

why? Make your own one .. christ on a bike.

Buy buy buy pointless crap in a pandemic 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20201125-090826_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If her adoring Hinchers needed proof that Janet Street Porter was right last nights ariel advert did it. She uses bold and fairy, launched her own range of bold but still does the voice-over for an ariel advert. All P&G products but absolutely no brand loyalty. In it purely for the cash.

Her reviews are total bollocks, she would recommend washing with cow tit if the local farmer paid her enough
Was just about to say this. She told JSP she won't promote a product unless she just lavs it'. It's not about money.

We know she just loves Fairy for Ronnie's stuff and she just loved Spring Awakening so much she 'cleaned' her whole house unsafely with it.

She even sniffed Spring Awakening like some sort of deranged druggie on This Morning. It smelled so lovely that she had to 'help' create a new limited edition scent with her name on, a scent which has absolutely no similarities to her beloved Spring Awakening whatsoever 🤔

And now she just loves Ariel pods, even though you can still get Rose Wonderland, Spring Awakening and Fairy in the shops, and we have never seen her use Ariel before.

These are all P&G products. P&G pay her. But it's not about the money is it Sophie?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How nice must it be to be able to just go and buy a bleeping post box to put in your garden just because you wanted to, a month before Christmas, when you don’t actually bleeping work!!! Yet REAL people are losing their jobs, not knowing how they will afford Christmas dinner and presents for their families. And miss relatable here boasts about a bleeping postbox, which we know won’t have been cheap!!!!

Reactions: 43
Middleton to the party here, be kond guyysss.

But OF COURSE she is working with Tesco after being on the beg long enough. Does she just snap her fingers and get whatever she wants? We're in a pandemic where people have lost jobs and are struggling but she just seems to get more and more deals that she can show off about.
I've not even mentioned the fact that the two products she showed off were grey! What is with that Womans aversion to colour? Even her clothes are as dull and soulless as she is.
oh I think that’s a little harsh. We have seen her wear beige sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She loves them all!!

She loves it all!

Same goes for a hoover.

If Someone more tech savvy than me could do a cut and crop video of her loving each product I would pay to see it. I mean I'm confused just reading this, would be well worth the laugh at the hinchy click baters. Then send it to JSP for shits and giggles 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.