Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im trying to find the post box?

What's the deal?
She went back to the garden centre and bought an essential item she desperately needed.

a cast iron red post box she’s stuck out the front of her house which cost upwards of £200.

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone,

After being utterly fed up with her, I took it upon myself to get in touch with her beloved Tesco and how I'm furious that she has been paid thousands when she clealy flounces the national lockdown rules by taking her entire family shopping along with other instances, the issue regarding BLM, unhealthy body image portrayal and the dangerous "hacks" she has posted and the man I spoke to openly admitted he did not feel this was a good relationship to have and is investigating it further.

He has asked for evidence of such doings so thankful to Tattle for all your screenshots of her account and I've to email them across as he said he doesn't belive someone doing such things should have a working relationship like they have.

He assured me he would be in touch in the next couple of days with an outcome once it has been looked at by his senior.

Soz Shhhhhophie! 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Can someone ridde me this?. Has anyone seen Ronnie's room for a long time? Seen her clean it? change thr cot sheets? the chair and stuff she would proudly display. Or has she splashed the cash on a duck off cot bed and is too relatable to show it? Can anyone enlighten me why Ronnie's room was in our face for days before and after he was born and now not seen for months?
I’m thrilled we haven’t seen it, gives the boy at least one room in the house he has privacy in where it’s not being showed off every other story!

Hi everyone,

After being utterly fed up with her, I took it upon myself to get in touch with her beloved Tesco and how I'm furious that she has been paid thousands when she clealy flounces the national lockdown rules by taking her entire family shopping along with other instances, the issue regarding BLM, unhealthy body image portrayal and the dangerous "hacks" she has posted and the man I spoke to openly admitted he did not feel this was a good relationship to have and is investigating it further.

He has asked for evidence of such doings so thankful to Tattle for all your screenshots of her account and I've to email them across as he said he doesn't belive someone doing such things should have a working relationship like they have.

He assured me he would be in touch in the next couple of days with an outcome once it has been looked at by his senior.

Soz Shhhhhophie! 👋🏻
You’re the hero we never knew we needed, but when it came down to it, you donned the mask and tried to defeat evil ❤

Reactions: 15
Hi everyone,

Soz Shhhhhophie! 👋🏻
Yaaaas!!!! You go girl!!! How amazing would it be if Tesco listen and duck her off! I think they may have signed her off before she went a bit manic and now they are regretting their decision. Hopefully a huge company like that getting rid will be the gateway for other companies finally bleeping her off

Reactions: 22
I think this needs to be added to the wiki or the recap of each thread. Thanks to someone who mentioned earlier how disliked Hinch is on twitter.

This guardian article from 2019 mentions how Hinch approached Gleam and that she signed a 6figure deal with Penguin with an 11 way book deal.. that needs to be clarified for me.. they couldn't possibly have asked her to " write" 11 books 😭

It's a good read and reference point to how Gleam works.

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone,

Soz Shhhhhophie! 👋🏻
Go on ya good thing!! Keep us nusty duty bitchilantes posted won't you. Here's hoping something comes of this 🤞

Reactions: 10
You'll be getting a bingo soon then!!! But of course she hasn't read here since the dawn of the new era!
No Doubt she will show us his room now but it was an observation making me realise how shite and dried up her content is now, there was not one corner of the house Lady Maldon wouldn't show, the cupboard under the stairs, the hall and the chair in the hall,garden,bedrooms,everywhere. All we see is her turning lights off in her kitchen at night a 'about to relax' shot of her tele/living room pre records and a rather undramatic playhouse reveal. And just her QVC account now all ads all collabs. I think she's gone in way over her head now and can't say no to any deal that comes her way but she's used up every page in her memwaaaa and has nothing left to give thats evident.

Reactions: 7
I think thursday is therapist day, clearly it's not working if I'm honest with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone,

Soz Shhhhhophie! 👋🏻
Not All heroes have eyebrows like a shag doll and a mundane grey house👏👏💗💗 well done. Now for more of us to do it so Tesco up and listen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'll keep you all posted as and when I next hear something from him. It was a lengthy discussion and I won't hold my breath but we shall see!

Reactions: 16
Essex has been announced as tier 2 so they will have more freedom than most of the country over the next couple of weeks. I wonder how many times they will still manage to break covid regulations, because she thinks they don't apply to them.

Tier 3 here, totally expected looking at our infection rates but still a bit of a pisser to have it confirmed.

Reactions: 11
“You can form a support bubble of up to 15 people in special circumstances such as being a new parent (child aged under 1) or if you’re in addiction recovery”

so that’s why she’s kept Ronnie like a giant baby, so no one clocks he’s over the age of 1 and realised that you aren’t actually allowed a big support bubble, don’t worry Soph, worst case scenario have Jamie get back on the Willy hill app and form a bubble that way with Ma, Pa, Sam, the Niece,Trace and Stace and Co!!

• Haha
I’ve had a hot bath, having cuddles with my little
Hoomans and I’ve got crunky snacks. I’ve had a cry. Police have called. The man admitted it and has been charged. Told my manager I’m not coming in until after Christmas (I’m bank) and I’ve managed to find a machine on freecycle which hubby is going out in the work van to get tomorrow morning.
Mrs Mimi has well and truly had enough this year. Love all my Tattle Trolls though x
You’ve had such a tough time, I think you’ve done the right thing taking some time off. Look after yourself. And don’t forget, if you’re feeling low us Tattle Trolls are here for you. Failing that, Grinch has a whole back catalogue of inspirational quotes which should help! 🤣😘

• Heart
Hi everyone,

Soz Shhhhhophie! 👋🏻
Not all heroes wear capes, some send emails to tesco!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@BeeHappy I genuinely love your username because it reminds me to smile even for a second if I’m having a sh*t day like today cos I’m a sucker for a good pun and I love bees 🐝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.