Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
Quick question....

When she was showing off the ebay dresses she did full length mirror shots, but she wasnt being paid to do them.

She gets paid by Tesco to promote 2 pieces from their nightwear wear range and she’s kneeled down doing a mirror selfie.

Does that make no sense to anyone els?

How long is the dressing gown?

Are the joggy bottoms normal fit or slim fit?

How long are the jogger bottoms?

Is it a crop top top, normal fit or oversized top?

Put some effort in and earn your wage pet!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Lxo123

How nice must it be to be able to just go and buy a fucking post box to put in your garden just because you wanted to, a month before Christmas, when you don’t actually fucking work!!! Yet REAL people are losing their jobs, not knowing how they will afford Christmas dinner and presents for their families. And miss relatable here boasts about a fucking postbox, which we know won’t have been cheap!!!!

Reactions: 43

Whitelilac

VIP Member
If her adoring Hinchers needed proof that Janet Street Porter was right last nights ariel advert did it. She uses bold and fairy, launched her own range of bold but still does the voice-over for an ariel advert. All P&G products but absolutely no brand loyalty. In it purely for the cash.

Her reviews are total bollocks, she would recommend washing with cow shit if the local farmer paid her enough

• Heart
  • Haha
I honestly can’t believe how nice and supportive everyone is to each other on here sharing their own personal stories! I hope miss corona pisses off and we can have our old lives back I’ve seen a few people on here are really having a hard time of it at the moment and I really hope 2021 brings better things for you all! And I really do mean that not like grinch who says it for effect!

• Heart

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Why do you sit looking at photos of your son when he's gone to bed?

Answer: because you spend all day glued to your phone fannying around doing time consuming pointless things to fill up social media. When he's gone to bed you have nothing in your empty vapid life to do you are bored living in an mundane ground hog day every day with little to no change at all apart from spending money to fill the huge void in your life everyday. No baby to run around filming for content when he's sleeping so you watch videos to try to feel like you are doing something useful and to remind yourself what you missed today. Your phone addiction is dreadful and it fuels your misery (proven smart phone / social media problem).

• Heart

Stacie101

Not sure if it’s been mentioned already, not caught up yet, but the BLM post is back up.... hello Zoph😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Chirpy

Couldn’t resist having a look at the postbox after seeing the comments on here! 🤣 Photo attached so others can laugh without having to view her stories.

Good Lord, what a ludicrous load of tat! Don’t buy for one second that she’s going to let the other kids on her street use it, saying that is just a way of justifying yet another extravagant purchase for Ronnie. He is going to turn out just as foul and spoiled as she is. That might sound nasty, but the writing is on the wall. He’s just had a playhouse, now he’s got his own personal letter box to Santa, she just chucks money at him & that’s how you end up with Dudley Dursley/Verucca Salt style kids.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Paige711

Oh my god. Are you ok??? I hope you’re not alone right now 😢
Ummmm honestly no I’m not ok. I’m struggling like crazy but it’s like anything isn’t it, what choice do you have but to just keep going?
I’m not alone as such, I have some family around me & my daughter keeps me occupied & going.
its just really fucking shit & there’s not a lot anyone can do to make it better is there?
thank you for asking xxx

• Heart
  • Sad

PootleFlump

To all of you who are having it hard until pay day;
I wish I could help you. I don’t mean that to sound patronising, I just wish there was a way of helping you out. How can I send you crunky snacks??? :D
I know everyone says that this page is full of shite and bitchy trolls, but I’ve seen huge amounts of kindness and genuine support for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Where has she disappeared to today? off buying more decorations for her Christmas garden or did she announce a day off today never looked at her yesterday evening
She announced it last night. She’s probably off buying more essentials like a phone box or electricity pylon for her winter front garden scene

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Rosiepie

VIP Member
She could not be more in love with herself if she tried tonight could she? I don’t shop at Tesco’s, but after seeing her on the floor drooling over herself in more grey clothing, I’m glad I’m not giving Tesco’s my custom to pay that manipulative woman her fees.

This leads me to discussing how she has ruined the GBBO for me tonight. Firstly, I really do think we should have been pre-warned that that ad was going to feature. It was a terrible shock, and I nearly chocked on my Nutella spirals (me and the kids baked them before watching the show 😋). That woman should NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER be allowed to do voice overs with that voice. My husband doesn’t even know who Mrs Hinch is (I don’t discuss her), but he does after that dreadful advert. He thought it sounded BAD, veeerrrryy BAD. It felt like we were hearing one of the adverts from The Apprentice! Very amateurish indeed. Note to Ariel: you get what you pay for...please pay for a proper celebrity in future.

As for telling the audience to make sure pod lids are kept closed - what a joke! How does she sleep at night? Oh I know -she reads her own memoir .. it’s guaranteed to put you to sleep 💤 😴💤😴💤😴

• Haha
Reactions: 40

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Admit it, you're scrolling through photos and videos of her, sniffing back tears and shouting "I can't cooooooope" aren't you? 😂
I’m inhaling a ham sandwich and looking at a blob of sick on my recently cleaned carpet while Googling “Is it ok to call a baby an arsehole?”

• Haha
  • Heart

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
What next? A big Xmas tree on her grass at the side of the house? All ready for her and her neighbours to sing carols round complete with snow machine. Inch making everyone hot chocolate in a shot glass using her shit test tubes. Henry pulling his little sleigh filled with bottles of zoflora for the less fortunate. Ronnie in his white crib (manger) decked out with straw inside the play house (stable) playing baby Jesus. Hinch and Inch dressed as Mary and Joseph. Gleam management as the wise men 🙄 No kings allowed because Soph is the queen of Maldon. Ma Barker as the donkey, 3 random
Hinchers as shepherds because they are sheep. Jam pastry all round and a stall set up selling her book at a Christmas giveaway price of £7.99.

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
She will more than likely write herself a nasty letter, and then get Jamie to photograph her sat beside the postbox, sad expression on her face, holding the nasty letter she'll claim is from a troll. Said photograph will go to The Sun or OK magazine with the headline "Mrs Hinch trolled at Christmas" and there'll be a sob story about how she bought the post box for Ronnie and all the local children to enjoy but somehow a troll found her and ruined her Christmas.
She's a weapons grade arsehole!

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
shes getting too greedy now. Her face is everywhere and the comments on articles about her show a lot of people are tiring of her. Just give it a few months and hopefully she will be on her way out.
I agree. She is getting around more now, but the more she is out there, the more she is open to criticism and more people will notice her lies. Her own visibility will be her downfall and I love it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Oh my golly Gosh guys. She DID it. Being a Beggy Mitchell actually works. I guess I'm gonna have to boycott Tesco now. Preferred Asda anyways
'I cant believe I'm working with Tesco F & F guyshhh' slow down love you're posing in a grey bath robe and lounge set you're hardly on the cover of bloody VOGUE. 😅
Also I seen that advert on the tele, the voice over just kicked in a form of PTSD in me I started hallucinating spaghetti hoops and James TW started playing in my head

All this Tesco talk, here's my fave joke
There's been a fire at Tescos
As der?
No tescos!

Over n out guyshhhh

• Haha
  • Heart

Chirpy

Rant incoming! 🤬

Found myself watching her stories again after the bloody post box reveal, big mistake because now I feel really irritable & annoyed!

‘I get your breakfast Hen’?? What sort of moron speak is that? Can the best selling ‘author’ not construct a proper sentence?

This is probably the pettiest thing I’ve ever written 🤣, but the sight of that kibble being poured into the water dish as she just stands back filming enraged me! It’s not cute or funny! If you’re going to insist on involving your child in feeding the dog, then put your bloody phone down for a second and help him do it properly.

Sneaking around your own house secretly filming family moments for the gram? Fuck off! Although, it wouldn’t surprise me if Onslow was in on that & it was all a big set up, because everything about them is just fake, fake, fake!! Like the magical random drive, to the cutest little garden centre, to pick up the fairy tale post box, which in reality she probably ordered days ago!!

Rant over. 😳 I promise I’m not totally crazy, watching her & the other Insta idiots just has a terrible effect on me when my mental health isn’t so good.

• Heart