Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsWaddell

Glamis and all her pals look like the scheme goblin type girls who will take coke in the toilet all night then start a fight before going back to some dodgy flat to get rodgered off the local drug dealer because he has a 5 year old range rover 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Oh the irony of scummy slagging off scheme birds from Glasgow on TikTok. That’s a mirror you’re looking into hen, no TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Ok sammi I hope you read this

Firstly, stop talking about football you are an embarrassment to try call yourself a Rangers supporter, last week was probably the 1st game in you life, you know nothing, GIO needs to go?? 🤦‍♀️ I'm mortified for you.

Secondly go blow your fucking nose n get on with your day!! Your not fooling anybody talking in your no well voice when all that's required is you blowing your beak!!

And thirdly stop sucking on that vape permanently then going on about how sore your throat is and how you can hardly swallow.

Your an adult you have a cold, get over it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Nice to see my marionettes mafia veering oot o their ain lanes and joining this merry throng ...am chanting yees aww fae the rooftaps hens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

superwoooman

Sammi slagging someone for being on live in the back of an ambulance, it’s the exact sort of thing she would do 🤣 every trip to a hospital she makes is documented.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Oh my! I am truly honoured 🙏 ❤
Think I'll celebrate my phoning in sick wi pleurisy an ma back, a wee toot on the laughing gas and lumying my arse cheeks while huving a pure heavy banging munch! :LOL:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Inmyainlane

So my colleague at work loves on the same street Shammi so aye wants to live, it’s the actual house of the guy who’s in the big hoose for shooting the boy on the same street a few weeks back

• Wow
  • Haha

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Why does scummy insist on sharing pics of her daughters skin?

Calm doon hen we aren’t your pip assessors we don’t need to see that 😓

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Please tell me tht she’s not put up a video of Kaci home and Aria who is positive for COVID all over the top of her? She should have the weans taken off her as her parenting skills are fucking terrible!!

• Wow

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Good moLLLnin 🙄 so Sammi said the doctor agrees with her that the wee one needs some antibiotics for her skin to settle…is she for fucking real 😂😂 she done about 6 months of an access course and she’s telling the doctor what needs prescribed and he agrees with her 😂 she’s fucking tapped in the head she talks so much shite it’s actually embarrassing. Don’t even get me started with her sitting and naming every single medication the kid is on, so bizarre. There’s something not right with this woman, i think it’s her that needs a doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 19

LondonCalling272

Sho... she is gonny probably be dayn make now by the looks of it. She canny wash herself nevermind the brushes. She also canny get the weans to school in time so god help ye if ye have booked her for an occasion. It won't last long anyway. She huz the long covid and she's puuure scunnert

😂 I can see it now;
Aww hen ah know ahve only dun hoff ay yer face but ahm puhyooooooore scunnert so aye um joost gonnae jump hame so ah um

• Haha
Reactions: 19

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
So normal Shammi lazy erse canny be bothered lifting a finger, always no weel, huving a wee lie doon, house is a riot.......
GETS THE RONA and suddenly is turbo charged into getting her shit together, house is gleaming blah blah.
1641257450383.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Badaboom

VIP Member
I know what she is trying to say but this is a very odd turn of phrase for a 10 year old, isn’t it? I don’t understand why her parents aren’t concerned but instead are actively encouraging her online presence and her pouting in photographs. It scares me and I don’t even know her!
FEE6BBB4-411D-4E18-AF11-B86BF689426F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Just.here.for.the.goss

Well done to @LoopyHoopy71 on the winning thread title… I’m singing it haha 🎉

Rendall is still munching, trying to get everybody and their granny to buy a Lumi and cackling like a witch…

Shammi is currently pure knackert and no well as usual… and losing her sh*t at Instagram for having the audacity to show her stories upside doon 🤣

Glamis is bed ridden wae the flu because she always gets the flu when she’s been abroad… aka London 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Glamis going on about how bad Parkhead is and she’s out of here as soon as their child (that doesn’t yet exist) can talk.
She does know she’s from Dalmarnock & her family were probably the ones causing all the trouble back in the day? 🤯

Yeah on top of going to work 🤣 the money must be due to run out
It’s student loan day today. Wonder if the SLC have realised she’s chucked it yet. I’m sure we’ll know come tonight if she’s been shopping 😜
Disclaimer: I’m not some student loans payment stalker. Well I am but it’s only because Jnr Whatsallthis is a student who ends up owing me half his loan every month 🤣.

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
I wish she would caption her stories, I can’t stop watching the car crash she is but haven’t got a clue what she’s saying the majority of the time!
Do you mean Sammi?

She says: I’m no well *sniff* Briiiaaannn *sniff* jump up the Fort *sniff*, hope that helps

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Oh ffs now Shammi reckons she’s developed OCD because she’s had covid, her ‘motol got valeteeed the day right and they forgoat wan wee bit and she’s choking to get doon’ra road to get it hooveled’ Honestly this woman is tapped in the fucked head. Never known anyone to talk so much shit in all my life, does she never stop and listen to herself? I’m sure she invents all these illnesses to fill up her empty life because literally all she ever does is get in that car every morning and sits there deciding what shop she needs to go to today and what she suddenly needs to buy. That and drop her kids at ‘the dancing’ is all she ever does. She needs therapy and I’m being serious about that. This isnt normal behaviour.

• Haha