Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
They are all so desperate to be accepted. Who would want to win a stupid Instagram award made up by a guy desperate for followers.

he gives me the actual creeps. Him and that misfit maw just stink of desperate to be insta famous
Misfit maw is like a reject from chewing the fat and I know our faces are not supposed to be symmetrical but hers are on different lanes in different directions ...sho aye

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
I honstley find it quite disturbing the way she goes on about a baby and talks like it's here. Not thr first time she's posted like this. It's weird AF! I honstley cringed when I seen thst post. I understand she wants a baby but some of it comes across too much

The showroom ma lovlies xo

It's last week when she was saying the boy will support Celtic like tom and the girl will support rangers like me 🤯 she clearly doesn't realize you don't always get the perfect 2.4 children boy n girl that she's obviously dreaming about, who wants to tell her u take what you get and just because you dream of 1 of each other doesn't always happen 🤦‍♀️ she's definitely playing 1950s housewife living off of tiny Tim n spending every waking minute cleaning!!

• Haha
I cant deal with her on old firm days, i want to watch her stories though so i can report the bigoted skank

Wow - despite being at deaths door, oor Shammi has made miraculous recovery for auld firm day. Then half way through stories she’s ill again sniffing, with her no weil voice on 😂😂 do you think she forgot she was supposed to be no well and slipped up? 😂

Have you all seen how much a Canada goose jacket is? I’ll say and I’ll say it again, how do they afford it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shes been building up to the canada goose because she ordered it from ali express back in November is still waiting on it coming from china 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Iswotisis

Shock horror, Shammi has decided to "take a break from studying" Who would have thought that would happen 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Badaboom

VIP Member
He done what???? How did i not know this…
Google Holiday Inn Perth and his name…. was there not also a rumour that when he had to stay ‘home’ on his tag, he had to stay at his mums because Shammi pretends she lives alone as a single parent and claims benefits and he officially lives at his Mums? Dont know how much truth is in that though.

• Wow

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
So scummys new house…

someone was shot on that street a few weeks ago!

and who in their right mind is paying £1300 to live in easterhouse. It’s on the wrong side of Edinburgh Road to be classed as Baillieston sho aye x

• Haha
  • Wow

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I do often wonder how wee Tommy bollocks feels living in a pink house full of pink stuff that Glamis has picked and he has probably paid for 🤣
The poor wee fucker can’t even enjoy a meal without her shoving that phone in his face. I wonder if it bothers him when she posts pictures of him gobbling up chicken casserole in a pink house full of pink stuff, complete with sparkle filter. It’s just such a bizarre set up, wee fella always looks like he hasn’t got a fucking clue what’s going on 🤣

• Haha
Shammi almost died 4 times this morning btw and she saw 4 crows! She watched Call The Midwife and it’s the sign of death… 🤦🏻‍♀️

Pleurisy might be kicking in tae…sho aye. 😂

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
The House is a bog standard 3 bed 1 bathroom house …she said gardens massive it’s bloody tiny ..for that amount of money a month I’d at least expect a wc downstairs the house she is in is far better ..moving from Parkhead to Easterhouse is really not an upgrade .

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I see the ginger munter has met the misfit maw today, she has to be the most annoying cunt on insta especially when she does her Janice character, if yous dont know you need to get to know hens ...so aye gie the misfit maw a wee gander and see what you think

• Haha
£1300 a month for rent! What the hell. What am I missing.

Glamis showing her Skants to her followers pretty much telling us she’s waiting to get a wee ride. Vomit!

Also did not need to see MMs kids teeth that close up. Nope. No thanks!

What is this culture 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
She cant help showing off her spending can she? Folk struggling with all the covid shite and oor shammi is rubbing it in with her trainers, I phoned and sports gear. Shes desperate to be the popular kid osnt she? Any attention is better than none for her. Sad.
People who show off like this absolutely reek of insecurity. It’s like they think that showing off purchases and money is all they have in their life that other people will be envious of which actually makes me feel quite sad for people. Throwing money at kids is not going to do them any good, no offence to her or them but it sounds as if they already aren’t great at behaving, she doesn’t seem to discipline them either and the way she talks about them makes it sound as if they are very spoiled. She seems obsessed with trying to be ‘the cool maw’ and you can see that she wants to have the best dressed kids in school decked out in designer clobber so that again people are envious and think she’s a good mum. I’m sure she is a good mum but it takes more than money and I wish she could see that. Don’t even get me started on the iphones for kids that age. The thought of children that age on tiktok and Instagram sends a shiver down my spine. At that age I was still playing with dolls! I know times have moved on but seriously she has no idea what she’s letting her daughters into, how she can’t see this is completely beyond me.

• Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Anyone else thinking he’s convinced her by saying she can give up work and get a wee side hobby working from the house? Maybe spun it as he’s going to be making more money so she can give up her job and sit in the pink house showing off her cheese boards and shein hauls. Let’s face it she is going to love showing off her lifestyle even more now that she won’t be working a real job. She will think it makes her look rich and people might be envious 🤑🤑🤑 that’a the way these insta girls think, they’re desperate for people to be jealous of them

Last edited:
  • Heart