Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope scummy saves some of that student loan money she will need it to pay it back ..and how much of a Manky cow is she putting new bedding on before it’s been washed 🤮 and braindead must be as lazy as her ..had new cooker for months and he still wired it up !!!!
I know. Showing her shein haul she loves to boast about much she spends and she clearly doesn't have that much money in the bank to be waiting on her student loan 🤣 what a waste of a place in that course too someone who really wanted it should have got it. She's taking the time to work on herself aye OK

Reactions: 3
How will she be a palamedic if she doesn’t finish her course? 🙊
What a waste of a place.
Wonder what she’ll do now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The classic starting a course so the job centre can't make you take a job then quitting half way through 🤣 student loan in on time to get the wains Xmas bought in LOL! Probably quit when she realised you need to pay rent when your a student 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quit her long life job to hang about the forge inshops class man she’s never out there

Every penny will need paid back unless she’s put the sick line in to cover the rest of it

Catching up on the stories / moaning , is it a prerequisite that you must have a hand tattoo to be a Scottish instagrammer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Scummy saying she’s turning into a lazy bastard make me howl - she’s been like that for about two years. And instead of going to jobs with Brian, get a bleeping job yourself!

• Haha
Shammi hid a pure raff doon eh forge n hid another sunbed pure burnt n at. duck all to be proud of fuckin clueless clown. There's a pure want way Shammi sho aye......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shammi showing off Nike birthday haul , but it’s all men’s large ?? She doesn’t buy ladies !?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glamis and all her pals look like the scheme goblin type girls who will take coke in the toilet all night then start a fight before going back to some dodgy flat to get rodgered off the local drug dealer because he has a 5 year old range rover 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry I’m new to this thread, that sammi driving and videoing??? Is that even legal?

Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m new to this thread, that sammi driving and videoing??? Is that even legal?
Don’t think that vlogging is specifically illegal but it’s probably driving without due care and attention because she’s focused on the phone rather than what’s actually going on

Reactions: 5
Maybe if Shammi stopped dicking about at the shops and actually took that poor neglected dog for a decent walk, he wouldn’t annoy the tit out her all the time. She has a car, she could take him to any one of the large Glasgow parks, poor beast. Also, does anyone know what happened to the fish she bought a couple of weeks ago? I knew we would never see them again 😞

She’s an absolute bomb scare. By no means am I posh or even remotely near but ‘what a bleep of a day’ made my teeth itch!! She looks a right miserable cow!

She’s an absolute bomb scare. By no means am I posh or even remotely near but ‘what a bleep of a day’ made my teeth itch!! She looks a right miserable cow!
Oor Shammi is a special kind of special..... She's a pure raff.....

Reactions: 2
Scummy doesn’t work but never at home during the day to care for that poor dog ,hes Completely neglected she never brushes him or clean the gunk out his eyes , he was scalped the last time she got him groomed because his coat was that matted ..no wonder the poor thing pees everywhere ..her house must be crawling 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.