Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Shammi want to work with NHS when all she does is moan about it 🤷‍♀️ Admits to missing an appointment ! How is she that busy that she can't remember simple things like appointments she booked herself ?!

Reactions: 7
Glamis moaning about her Gousto no being sent and saying that shopping in supermarkets is just not for her 😂 is she for real. Honestly this one gets on my nerves sometimes, moaning that she’s no time to go shopping while running a house, working and looking after dogs and a ‘man child’ well first of all hen you’re never out the shops!! She even makes special trips to the shop to buy ‘festive cleaning bits’!! So she can’t go shopping for food (even though she does as she’s always showing off her bread and cheese and chicken casserole stuff she’s just bought)
Second of all how’s about getting that man child to take his fair share of the house work and cooking!! Get him to walk the dogs occasionally too!! She’s making a rod for her own back wiping his wee arse, imagine when they’re married or when they have kids, is she going to have to be the one getting up for the night feeds while he lays in his scratcher?? duck me I couldn’t live like that. Not sure why she’s telling lies about not having time to go shopping either because when she’s not a work she’s shopping!! 🛍 🛍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Glamis moaning about her Gousto no being sent and saying that shopping in supermarkets is just not for her 😂 is she for real. Honestly this one gets on my nerves sometimes, moaning that she’s no time to go shopping while running a house, working and looking after dogs and a ‘man child’ well first of all hen you’re never out the shops!! She even makes special trips to the shop to buy ‘festive cleaning bits’!! So she can’t go shopping for food (even though she does as she’s always showing off her bread and cheese and chicken casserole stuff she’s just bought)
Second of all how’s about getting that man child to take his fair share of the house work and cooking!! Get him to walk the dogs occasionally too!! She’s making a rod for her own back wiping his wee arse, imagine when they’re married or when they have kids, is she going to have to be the one getting up for the night feeds while he lays in his scratcher?? duck me I couldn’t live like that. Not sure why she’s telling lies about not having time to go shopping either because when she’s not a work she’s shopping!! 🛍 🛍
Maybe if she spent less time eye bleeping herself in filters she’d have plenty of time for a food shop. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All glamis does is buy tit everyday
Bad enough she had to show every bloody item on her stories but drives me nuts that she has the music up and talks over it

Reactions: 6
Showing off her Botox that’s apparently kicked in 3 seconds after having it done while still having a stupid filter on so you can’t even see her foredome. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Why does she need to gut her house every couple of days? It's 2 adults surely can't be that bad ..
I have 2 kids plus me and there dad and I do it once a week 😅 like tody every day but a proper good clean a week
Maybe I'm just lazy I duno 😅😅😅

Reactions: 4
Why does she need to gut her house every couple of days? It's 2 adults surely can't be that bad ..
I have 2 kids plus me and there dad and I do it once a week 😅 like tody every day but a proper good clean a week
Maybe I'm just lazy I duno 😅😅😅
Coz she’s a fanny 🤪
The amount of cleaning products she uses in that shower room astounds me 🤨

• Haha
Shammi bragging again about getting her girl an IPhone 13 🤦‍♀️ honestly she grinds my gears with her constant showing off ! Can imagine what her girls will be like as teenagers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Glamis scrubbing her grey extensions and again ! She’s just got the camera on her pants up her ass and not what she’s actually doing
Not that we need to watch her wash fake hair but that is besides the point lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.