Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it only me who finds it odd that Shammi has a bed in front of a window and sofa blocking patio doors?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs now Shammi reckons she’s developed OCD because she’s had covid, her ‘motol got valeteeed the day right and they forgoat wan wee bit and she’s choking to get doon’ra road to get it hooveled’ Honestly this woman is tapped in the fucked head. Never known anyone to talk so much tit in all my life, does she never stop and listen to herself? I’m sure she invents all these illnesses to fill up her empty life because literally all she ever does is get in that car every morning and sits there deciding what shop she needs to go to today and what she suddenly needs to buy. That and drop her kids at ‘the dancing’ is all she ever does. She needs therapy and I’m being serious about that. This isnt normal behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh ffs now Shammi reckons she’s developed OCD because she’s had covid, her ‘motol got valeteeed the day right and they forgoat wan wee bit and she’s choking to get doon’ra road to get it hooveled’ Honestly this woman is tapped in the fucked head. Never known anyone to talk so much tit in all my life, does she never stop and listen to herself? I’m sure she invents all these illnesses to fill up her empty life because literally all she ever does is get in that car every morning and sits there deciding what shop she needs to go to today and what she suddenly needs to buy. That and drop her kids at ‘the dancing’ is all she ever does. She needs therapy and I’m being serious about that. This isnt normal behaviour.
She doesn’t want to work and trying to find anyway to get PIP and/or disability allowance. I think the term for her is, lazy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That would really irk me off! I'd need to move it, tv would be out
the bedroom upstairs with the twin beds two inches apart is very clean and nicely kept i have to say but the furniture isnt practical for that space . looks too big. she buys furniture for a big house not a 2 floor apartment .
come to think of it i never did see the table for christmas. anyone?

Reactions: 2
the bedroom upstairs with the twin beds two inches apart is very clean and nicely kept i have to say but the furniture isnt practical for that space . looks too big. she buys furniture for a big house not a 2 floor apartment .
come to think of it i never did see the table for christmas. anyone?
Has she still got the girls in the small bedroom and Braindeads son who’s never there in the big one? That was a switch that made no sense at all. But hey, it’s Shammi. So aye.

Reactions: 5
Is MR a stoner 🍁? That stupid laughing at sweet feck all is irritating as duck!
I've posted a few times on here that she's off her face and I mean really off it but today was normal for her I'd say as I've followed her for a couple of years. There are times (not been for a while) that it's really bad in the evening.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.