Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would caption her stories, I can’t stop watching the car crash she is but haven’t got a clue what she’s saying the majority of the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but that misfitmaw needs sectioned

How can she think janice and her bullshit stories is entertaining??? 🤦‍♀️ her poor husband must be mortified at the way she behaves 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish she would caption her stories, I can’t stop watching the car crash she is but haven’t got a clue what she’s saying the majority of the time!
Do you mean Sammi?

She says: I’m no well *sniff* Briiiaaannn *sniff* jump up the Fort *sniff*, hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 18
^
And “ ‘em” every two seconds but I feel like all MR does it too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Daly does of Genevieve she shares a thread with social mama on here
Oooh don’t follow either the SM’s voice wud crack glass n never heard of the DDOG but will have a gander….ta hen 😘

Ooft Emma’s aff the scale the night obvs hud a heavy banging day 👃🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sorry but that misfitmaw needs sectioned

How can she think janice and her bullshit stories is entertaining??? 🤦‍♀️ her poor husband must be mortified at the way she behaves 🙈🤣
Every morning she tells us a long winded story that’s a pure moan.

Reactions: 6
Every morning she tells us a long winded story that’s a pure moan.
I've just watched her n thought how can you drag a story abt a kid needing a brace out for so long 🤦‍♀️ iv unfollowed her I can't deal with that voice, mouth or janice any longer, she's no well in the head for sure. I even hate the name Lola now after listening to her say it a thousand times!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just watched her n thought how can you drag a story abt a kid needing a brace out for so long 🤦‍♀️ iv unfollowed her I can't deal with that voice, mouth or janice any longer, she's no well in the head for sure. I even hate the name Lola now after listening to her say it a thousand times!
Hahaha I know….. her man must be demented. She’s a crackpot

Reactions: 6
Yup and has magically got her PURE BANGIN ACCENT. She’s so unfunny. And every morning tells a long winded story that slags either big boaby or lola who she calls J lo. Red neck

Ps that pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣when she does a big close up of her face and then says ooooh my scarfs fae the primark then shows us how to do a scarf 😣😣😣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cant watch Misfit Maw . Creeps me out , the look of her and her facial expressions. Nope.
Shammi drivin around today . not sure what was worse the hair ! or the bags under her eyes almost past her nose. just not well. bet a Canada Goose jacket would perk her up for half a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.