Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Howled at Shammi’s stories yesterday , can totally picture her wee sausage fingers slapping the poor guy round the face and then pouring red bull down his throat to bring him round 😂😂 can you imagine opening your eyes and she’s hovering above you !! “ it’s awrite pal am a nurse , I know what am dain , sho aye “ utter fanny of a wuman .

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Im honstley so so annoyed with Glamis! Like who does she think she is ? "You don't want your Christmas tree to be cheap and nasty" what so you story this and you spending a fortune on Christmas tree but make the people who can't afford a 'insta worthy' tree feel like crap cause or that it's not good enough cause we haven't been to sliverburch garden center! I'm honstley fuming! Who does she think she is ? Does she thinks she's one of these big insta stars having big show reveal of her Christmas tree!! Telling you something I hate to be like her were these people feel the need to story and recored everything. She can stick her 'glam' Christmas tree up her a***
I often sit and wonder if Instagram and camera phones weren’t a thing, would these instahuns even bother with the elaborate Christmas decorations? Would they buy brand new ones every single year? The answer is no because they’re not doing it for themselves. They’re all doing it for attention from people online, desperate to be envied by other people. This one is terrible for it. She’s always shoehorning her car in the background of photos to remind everyone what she drives, showing off every single purchase she ever makes, bragging about how much her hair costs.
I certainly hope no one is ever jealous of Glamis because it’s a very shallow and empty way of life and not only that but she’s in a very fortunate position of sharing a house with a wee guy who appears to make quite good money. If she had to provide for herself on her own she would probably find it quite difficult to constantly spend and show off to other people and I certainly don’t think she would be pissing about spending over £10 for a single Christmas tree decoration. It really is quite sad how these types of girls crave attention and validation from complete strangers on the internet, bizarre behaviour but also quite fascinating. Must be quite a strange way to live.

• Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
Why does she always start a story then rub her hand down her face and put on that hard done by look? She must be hard work to live with.

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Scummy very quiet today …something bothering you 💚 ….remember last time her kids had a dance comp they were full of the gear and braindead attacked a guy for no reason and had to wear a tag for year …yeah perfect family ….not !!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Glams posting her brother and saying “so handsome 🥰” Bit fucking weird tbh but the strangest part is her constantly having to post anything to do with him that shows him living in Dubai. Today posting him posing with a butterfly but make no mistake the picture really isn’t anything to do with the butterfly, she just had to post it because Dubai butterfly garden was tagged in his pic. Hunnay no one is impressed apart from you and if you were that boujee you’d be living there too so shut your pus and stop riding on your brothers coat tails

• Haha

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Between Shammi and her “big changes are coming” and Glamis resigning from the 1 hour shift she done a week maybe our favourite parkheed babes are joining forces and starting a business together 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
So sammis got the Rona 🙄 how long has that attention seeker been waiting to say that line! 😂 🤦‍♀️ embarrassing coming on with her fake not well voice.... I'll remove the filter so you can see how no well I am 🙈 how is she not embarrassed by her constant attention seeking 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Shes deffo needing her head examined. I've never know a woman to make such a song and dance of everything!! I've never heard of covid making eczema worse but I have heard washing your kids clothes in highly fragrances washing detergent, spraying chemicals over their bedding and the whole house will definitely make it worse! Shes got no life or friends, I think that's why she does this

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Sho....She's been approached by someone in the NHS for a new job that she's the "ideal candidate " for ????
With the qualifications she’s got she would be the ideal candidate? She dropped out of college after less than a year! She’s obviously buzzing glue because she’s no right!

• Haha

Can't Believe I Fell For

Sammi last night had the "migraine from hell" yet 5 mins later put up a Q&A box saying let's have a chat... sorry but if you have a GENUINE migraine the last thing you want to be doing is looking at your phone

Also, is the person who asked her if she has always been in poor health a secret Tattler being passive aggressive?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha