Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @LoopyHoopy71 on the winning thread title… I’m singing it haha 🎉

Rendall is still munching, trying to get everybody and their granny to buy a Lumi and cackling like a witch…

Shammi is currently pure knackert and no well as usual… and losing her sh*t at Instagram for having the audacity to show her stories upside doon 🤣

Glamis is bed ridden wae the flu because she always gets the flu when she’s been abroad… aka London 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oor shammi re sharing her story that the drive thu starbucks shared... sad. She thinks she is some big influencer. Just looks pathetic. Amount of money she wastes on tat 🙄 surely it's not on her diet.

Reactions: 5
Oh my! I am truly honoured 🙏 ❤
Think I'll celebrate my phoning in sick wi pleurisy an ma back, a wee toot on the laughing gas and lumying my arse cheeks while huving a pure heavy banging munch! :LOL:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can I just say I love this thread title 😂❤

Oh my! I am truly honoured 🙏 ❤
Think I'll celebrate my phoning in sick wi pleurisy an ma back, a wee toot on the laughing gas and lumying my arse cheeks while huving a pure heavy banging munch! :LOL:😂
Don't forgot a wee trip to flannels and costco shoooo aye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody else think it's only a matter of time before Shammi breaks patient Confidentiality 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Shammi not comfy in her own skin so has to use a filter - totally ok broadcasting the nose hairs tho

also she’s an idiot using that no filter filter keeps moving her face so it shows the side by side comparison yet I don’t think she realizes it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shammi not comfy in her own skin so has to use a filter - totally ok broadcasting the nose hairs tho

also she’s an idiot using that no filter filter keeps moving her face so it shows the side by side comparison yet I don’t think she realizes it lol
She wonders how she’s got freckles n spots maybe something to do with the sunbeds red bull pro plus she has on a daily basis 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Came here exactly for this 🤣🤣🤣 sammi the superhero life saver 🤣🤣 thank god for all that time on placement no doubt gave her all the experience to save lives today 🤣
I mean I hope the people are okay but if it wasn't our shammi having her knowledge god knows what would have happened 😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Naw naw naw!!! She sounds like a complete arse I actually cringe listening to scummy 😂😂😂😂😂

she brought him round 🙏🙏🙏🙏 hallelujah for nurse Shami

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"We managed... well I managed to get him to come around again"

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Yess this was my favourite quote of the story 😂

Aw jeez Louise there's Glamis back on today probs going to do her famous isnta haul.... oh look I got some floor wipes. No one cares hen

Sorry there she goes the dressing room 😭 spare room hen you only have 2 bedrooms. Jesus christ someone gonna let her know she stays in a normal 2 bedroom house in parkheed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Glamis just said she’s doing pcr tests every morning…does she not mean lateral flow so now taking time off work to rest as per docs orders what’s the first thing she does go to HB to buy cleaning products…am I missing something!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Glamis just said she’s doing pcr tests every morning…does she not mean lateral flow so now taking time off work to rest as per docs orders what’s the first thing she does go to HB to buy cleaning products…am I missing something!!!!!
She’s talking 💩 about the pcr tests , I recon her and VWE Tiny Tim have overdone it on the Marching powder while they were in London ❄❄❄
She’s just making up excuses so she can stay off work, if she was that no well she wouldn’t be going to homebargains and buying toxic air fresheners. 🦎🐍🦎🐍🦎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People like glamis are why antibiotic resistance is a problem. She’s been bleating about a “viral infection” all week now saying she’s getting antibiotics for a week - antibiotics don’t work for viruses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.