Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glamis going on about how bad Parkhead is and she’s out of here as soon as their child (that doesn’t yet exist) can talk.
She does know she’s from Dalmarnock & her family were probably the ones causing all the trouble back in the day? 🤯

Yeah on top of going to work 🤣 the money must be due to run out
It’s student loan day today. Wonder if the SLC have realised she’s chucked it yet. I’m sure we’ll know come tonight if she’s been shopping 😜
Disclaimer: I’m not some student loans payment stalker. Well I am but it’s only because Jnr Whatsallthis is a student who ends up owing me half his loan every month 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Glamis going on about how bad Parkhead is and she’s out of here as soon as their child (that doesn’t yet exist) can talk.
She does know she’s from Dalmarnock & her family were probably the ones causing all the trouble back in the day? 🤯

It’s student loan day today. Wonder if the SLC have realised she’s chucked it yet. I’m sure we’ll know come tonight if she’s been shopping 😜
Disclaimer: I’m not some student loans payment stalker. Well I am but it’s only because Jnr Whatsallthis is a student who ends up owing me half his loan every month 🤣.
Guessing it’s no pay day fur sammi she’s using Brian’s caird n shes no to be shy way it….ffs what an absolute 🛎 end

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This woman went into a huge long monologue before christmas about how much debt shes in. So much so they had to scramble to find a company who would give them a contract phone for the bairn. Now shes on about brwiiiannn the blob fish telling her to go wild on his card.... give me strength! No one cares about how much shes spunking on b and m, Costco and chikurn burglars! 🙄🙄 no way is she getting a hoose. No way. Wheres the wee savings envelopes hen?? Aye in the bin. Shes an absolute roaster. Did she write down her sunbed in her jurgnal?? ....what a riot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus shammi has the " Top Model " filter working over time ! Didn't realize it was doing so much until you see the story in between with no filter . Someone who lays around every day yet has massive eye bags. Anywho em big day for shammi , went to the butcher . Not sure I could have went on with my day if she didnt tell me what chicken was what .

Not sure what Glamis is up to . Can't bleeping hear her over the stupid music.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear Shammi, please never try and pronounce ‘calories’ ever again, many thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glamis is aff her rocker aww that shite to clean an en suite ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omy I've said it before but how does it need all that when the majority of time it's just her ?
I deep clean mines weekly and there's 2 adults 2 kids . Keep on top of it daily but she uses this amount of stuff every time.

Mental!
Or maybe I juey dont have the hours she has daily to be fannying about hahaha

Reactions: 6
So did glamis unveil her apprentice worthy business plan yet? Did i miss it???
Or is she still just punting gusto and bleeping about with those ratty extensions?

• Haha
So did glamis unveil her apprentice worthy business plan yet? Did i miss it???
Or is she still just punting gusto and bleeping about with those ratty extensions?
I havent seen her announce tit yet. BUT she did order some blue shampoo today so I think we are in for a fake hair shampoo tutorial in case we didn't get a good view of her arse the last time.

• Haha

I honstley find it quite disturbing the way she goes on about a baby and talks like it's here. Not thr first time she's posted like this. It's weird AF! I honstley cringed when I seen thst post. I understand she wants a baby but some of it comes across too much

Glamis is aff her rocker aww that shite to clean an en suite ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
The showroom ma lovlies xo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honstley find it quite disturbing the way she goes on about a baby and talks like it's here. Not thr first time she's posted like this. It's weird AF! I honstley cringed when I seen thst post. I understand she wants a baby but some of it comes across too much
It’s the next step in her playing at houses 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9

The showroom ma lovlies xo

It's last week when she was saying the boy will support Celtic like tom and the girl will support rangers like me 🤯 she clearly doesn't realize you don't always get the perfect 2.4 children boy n girl that she's obviously dreaming about, who wants to tell her u take what you get and just because you dream of 1 of each other doesn't always happen 🤦‍♀️ she's definitely playing 1950s housewife living off of tiny Tim n spending every waking minute cleaning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stye in MR's eye . Oh my . Laughing like an idiot as usual . I think shes high.

Glad she didnt take a pic of the stye tho to be honest . Surprised she didnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.