Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MR showing the pic again of her wean covered from head to toe in his ain shite and licking his face, lut me right aff my brownie hens
What I don't understand is, if that wean put shite over himself, it would be everywhere but it's put on pure neatly, like an adult would put a face mask on 🤷‍♀️ I'm thinking she's put that on him herself, just for the gram !! Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest !!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What I don't understand is, if that wean put shite over himself, it would be everywhere but it's put on pure neatly, like an adult would put a face mask on 🤷‍♀️ I'm thinking she's put that on him herself, just for the gram !! Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest !!
And his nappy was still on him.

Reactions: 4
So scummys new house…

someone was shot on that street a few weeks ago!

and who in their right mind is paying £1300 to live in easterhouse. It’s on the wrong side of Edinburgh Road to be classed as Baillieston sho aye x
Ive got such a soft spot for that neck of the woods, im originally from Bargeddie but no way its worth over 15k a year

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the shooting has anything to do with the ‘rarely available’ house suddenly being on the market? Have they actually looked into the area themselves? Why did she even post it, what a muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the shooting has anything to do with the ‘rarely available’ house suddenly being on the market? Have they actually looked into the area themselves? Why did she even post it, what a muppet.
The shooting happened 2 doors up!!!!

How am I only just seeing the video from 4 days ago of Sammi staring at herself in the camera for a full 56 seconds?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hold on MR is saying she doesnt know how shes going to feed her family because of money worries….. does she not order take aways nearly every night and was easting those chicken big macs like there was no tomorrow! Stop buying tit and get some proper ingredients and cook a sqaure meal.
Obviously the pyramid scheme has dried up now too…. Thought she was going to the Bahamas or somewhere ??

Reactions: 14
£1300 is insane for that house in that area. And depending on what local authority it falls under the max housing benefit she’d get is around £690. Obv any bank shifts would effect any entitlement she has. Braindead better get cracking with the callouts.
There’s one where she lives just now that’s let has just been agreed that’s half the price - live within your means ffs.

edit to add: it would actually be around £600 as they would only pay the 2 bed rate because it’s 2 girls she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Glamis jumper in her stories looks like a beige fanny sho aye nae debates
That jumper is the most hideous thing I’ve ever clapped eyes on🤮

Does MR not realise that the picture of her son she’s openly posting on the internet will now be shared in the dark web by paedophile groups and all sorts of weirdo’s!!!
She’s a bleeping idiot of a lassie🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So my colleague at work loves on the same street Shammi so aye wants to live, it’s the actual house of the guy who’s in the big hoose for shooting the boy on the same street a few weeks back

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.