Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I’ve heard about him for days he wasn’t mentioned 🤣😭😭

Awwww so we’re gona hear all about tonight remember scummy his pals u don’t have any

Reactions: 1
She’ll have the cauld the morra ❄❄❄

I’ve slipped down the rabbit hole that is The Property Boss. Wow. I may be a while 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry guysss I've been so busy moving and lost track. Hope yous are good! What is Glamis all about honstley ? That filter needs to do one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow - despite being at deaths door, oor Shammi has made miraculous recovery for auld firm day. Then half way through stories she’s ill again sniffing, with her no weil voice on 😂😂 do you think she forgot she was supposed to be no well and slipped up? 😂

Have you all seen how much a Canada goose jacket is? I’ll say and I’ll say it again, how do they afford it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant deal with her on old firm days, i want to watch her stories though so i can report the bigoted skank

Wow - despite being at deaths door, oor Shammi has made miraculous recovery for auld firm day. Then half way through stories she’s ill again sniffing, with her no weil voice on 😂😂 do you think she forgot she was supposed to be no well and slipped up? 😂

Have you all seen how much a Canada goose jacket is? I’ll say and I’ll say it again, how do they afford it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shes been building up to the canada goose because she ordered it from ali express back in November is still waiting on it coming from china 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

My hubby has one it was £900 but the difference is we both work full time and don’t sponge aff the brew!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sammi last night had the "migraine from hell" yet 5 mins later put up a Q&A box saying let's have a chat... sorry but if you have a GENUINE migraine the last thing you want to be doing is looking at your phone

Also, is the person who asked her if she has always been in poor health a secret Tattler being passive aggressive?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine Brian having his pals over and she is snorting all over the place, which her no well voice but then screaming at the weans.

• Haha
Sammi last night had the "migraine from hell" yet 5 mins later put up a Q&A box saying let's have a chat... sorry but if you have a GENUINE migraine the last thing you want to be doing is looking at your phone

Also, is the person who asked her if she has always been in poor health a secret Tattler being passive aggressive?? 🤣🤣🤣
I wondered that too about the poor health question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My hubby has one it was £900 but the difference is we both work full time and don’t sponge aff the brew!!!
I can smell the wealth of your goose feathers from here

Imagine Brian having his pals over and she is snorting all over the place, which her no well voice but then screaming at the weans.
I think she and the pals will be snorting something else all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those Canada goose coats are nuts in price . She will be buying the Chinese aliexpress or wish one for sure

Can’t believe glamis only showed us 5 stories of frozen m & s food
No charcuterie board or bowls of candy even . Too busy being #1 football fan

• Haha
Aw Shammi shut the duck up 🤦‍♀️ She really is the most annoying person. "Awww I'm aw bunged up" aye hen wi shite ! Gies peace !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s ill, maybe a sinus infection but is going to the gym or maybe up to see her pal. But if it’s not clear by tomorrow she will need to phone a doctor as doesn’t want to goto A&E?!

She is completely warped!

Go and see your pharmacist in the first instance like you’re supposed to!!!!

Shammi thinks it’s a sinus infection. Lol it’s no gaun in tae her chist 😂 she needs to give her nose a blow and go to her pharmacy for nose spray or something, rather than going to the “doaktor”…again. Must be sick of her! Did I mishear her or did she mention A&E?! Lol
I laugh when I hear her talking about being a paramedic - my husband is a paramedic and the amount of lifting etc you have to do is crazy - there’s no way she’d hack it! Carrying people down stairs in trolleys albeit with your colleague- can you imagine her saying during a job “ma backs gaun again” 😂😂

Sho aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok sammi I hope you read this

Firstly, stop talking about football you are an embarrassment to try call yourself a Rangers supporter, last week was probably the 1st game in you life, you know nothing, GIO needs to go?? 🤦‍♀️ I'm mortified for you.

Secondly go blow your bleeping nose n get on with your day!! Your not fooling anybody talking in your no well voice when all that's required is you blowing your beak!!

And thirdly stop sucking on that vape permanently then going on about how sore your throat is and how you can hardly swallow.

Your an adult you have a cold, get over it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not saying Mums can’t get sick but most Mums I know just suck it up and get one with it. Not sit about moaning and on the phone to the doctors every 2 min.

she has had more sickness and bed days this year than most people have had in 10 years x

Reactions: 11
Is the misfit maw making her way roon the coos she’s oot wi Kayleigh the day….it was the lord n rendall last week 🙄

• Haha
Is Scummy now a fitba pundit …more chance of her being one than ever being a nurse or a paramedic 😂💚💚💚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.