Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the reason we are never getting out of this mess.
MR should definitely be getting a test and Scummy should be leaving her oldest at her Dads and not leaving the house

Reactions: 5
This is the reason we are never getting out of this mess.
MR should definitely be getting a test and Scummy should be leaving her oldest at her Dads and not leaving the house
Too late Briiian has been to meet his mate to pass work stuff over ..shammi really is a simpleton sho aye

Reactions: 4
Shammi really saying she needs her kid home snd if she gets it she gets it
She’s fucked in the head

Reactions: 11
Theyv never took the weans or dog out at all, during the full lockdown, but now the whole lot of them have covid, they are going out walks??? Eh??

Reactions: 13
At least tomorrow is Tuesday so the weans can get the weekly hug 🤣🤣

I don’t understand how she is thinking it is fine for them to go walks and to the shops

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way Glamis the grey barbie has to shoehorn Dubai into every post or q&a answer is just getting silly now. No one has forgotten your brother lives there hen, no one has forgotten your mum is currently there and no one has forgotten that you’ve been there before and totally could have went this time but didn’t 🙄 Actually can’t wait for Tommy pocket to piss off to Germany so she can start going on about that instead. Christ give it a rest girl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please tell me tht she’s not put up a video of Kaci home and Aria who is positive for COVID all over the top of her? She should have the weans taken off her as her parenting skills are bleeping terrible!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Please tell me tht she’s not put up a video of Kaci home and Aria who is positive for COVID all over the top of her? She should have the weans taken off her as her parenting skills are bleeping terrible!!
Apparently now we don’t need to worry….Kaci came back home with covid 🙄👍🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh a Cannae see that post - she must’ve taken it doon. Assuming Kacis Dad gave her an earful.
Just checked and yeh she has taken it down, probably realised she would need to isolate for longer if it’s on the gram (not that she sticks to the guidelines anyway) 🤪

Reactions: 2
like does she not understand how covid spreads? like how many modules and days of placement did she skip exactly lol

Reactions: 4
Sami is a fukin disgrace how she ever thought she cud be a nurse/paramedic is beyond me!!!!

does glamis n tt ever watch the tv without snacks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also notice when Shammi was showing off her house there, the fish were no where to be seen. Poor things bet they will killed within weeks 😢 She never mentioned them after the day she bought them.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So normal Shammi lazy erse canny be bothered lifting a finger, always no weel, huving a wee lie doon, house is a riot.......
GETS THE RONA and suddenly is turbo charged into getting her tit together, house is gleaming blah blah.
1641257450383.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.