Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the ginger munter has met the misfit maw today, she has to be the most annoying bleep on insta especially when she does her Janice character, if yous dont know you need to get to know hens ...so aye gie the misfit maw a wee gander and see what you think
She’s like a bad case of thrush, irritating c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh gawd whit mad idea is Shammi up to now? Did she not buy a makeup chair before Christmas, why has she bought another one? Or is it the same one? She made a big song and dance about buying the chair and getting a space in hers pals salon. Obviously came to nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh gawd whit mad idea is Shammi up to now? Did she not buy a makeup chair before Christmas, why has she bought another one? Or is it the same one? She made a big song and dance about buying the chair and getting a space in hers pals salon. Obviously came to nothing.

probably another stupid things she has thought she would try and it will come to nothing. How Many things has she started to never mention again

Reactions: 5
Maybe going into business with the hairdresser and opening a salon together? He only rents chairs or spaces usually so maybe they’re opening a place?

It’ll be called “Sho….Aye 💋

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I never actually get to watch any of Shammi’s stories cos every time I click on them she starts by rubbing her face / foofing / sharp intake of breath …. I just can’t be dealing with that! what a bleeping fat drama queen 🙄

How much does Glamis actually clean her toilet/bathroom? She got a touch of our Marions IBS 😂
If only she cleaned the dogs half as much - her house wouldnae be soo stinky that she needs all the fabric fresheners / carpet fresheners / candles / wax melts 💤 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she any good at Make Up? I’ve no been following her long
Oh how I wish i had saved the stories of her driving around to nowhere with the false eyelashes on . the one eye half glued shut . cant hardly see. but she is all just la dee da drinking the red bull.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sho... she is gonny probably be dayn make now by the looks of it. She canny wash herself nevermind the brushes. She also canny get the weans to school in time so god help ye if ye have booked her for an occasion. It won't last long anyway. She huz the long covid and she's puuure scunnert

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sho... she is gonny probably be dayn make now by the looks of it. She canny wash herself nevermind the brushes. She also canny get the weans to school in time so god help ye if ye have booked her for an occasion. It won't last long anyway. She huz the long covid and she's puuure scunnert

😂 I can see it now;
Aww hen ah know ahve only dun hoff ay yer face but ahm puhyooooooore scunnert so aye um joost gonnae jump hame so ah um

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did Glamis give up her job to be her own full time bog cleaner??? 🤷‍♀️
What is she gony do when tiny goes to Germany.... Clean her toilet n write in her diary all day!

I've just had another thought about Glamis, what will she do about her gousto when tiny is away and she's cooking for 1!! 😳😳🙈 how will we cope without her veggy n meat haul and recipe update every week!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why are these idiots making lists? Surely you just walk into the room and think, there’s a floor, two beds and a set of drawers so that’s the areas to focus on?

• Haha
Why are these idiots making lists? Surely you just walk into the room and think, there’s a floor, two beds and a set of drawers so that’s the areas to focus on?
Aww Margrit, I have to admit I love a list 🤔 can't even blame being influenced. A new notepad gives me all the vibes 🙌

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.