Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny face? OWWAAHHH no I dont hen ,can not stand the bleep he just hangs onto aww the coos to get followers so aye nae debates
I’m the same ma lovlie💎
he’s a leech fulla shite and gives me the boak watching him wae that big moon face and Teef lit rocks🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh the irony of scummy slagging off scheme birds from Glasgow on TikTok. That’s a mirror you’re looking into hen, no TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh the irony of scummy slagging off scheme birds from Glasgow on TikTok. That’s a mirror you’re looking into hen, no TikTok.
Pot klettle black hen sho aye

Glamis naebudy wanths to thee you shampooing yer crapeth and aww the dirthy water hen bleeping hissing wee fud

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think I've seen the ad for those dogs on gumtree, 1200 quid. Dunno where they get the money. Will still be bleating on about a hoose this time next year.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
MR on the herbal remedy or something today
A fuckinf plane and she is just sick about it
A plane !
What did she think it was ? Mars crashing to earth ? A train driving into the house ?

Got that stupid hat on too tight I think

Reactions: 6
When my son was younger he had eczema and we used to use an oil based thing in his bath at most and absolutely nothing if we could get away with it. We never used bubble bath and definitely nothing scented. Sammi (the nurse 🤪) pours Asda bubble bath for Aria and in the next breath says she is at her wits end with Arias skin??? She is beyond stupid. Just keep pouring chemical laden bubble bath and getting the school to medicate your daughter up to 10 times a day, knock yourself out hen!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Think I've seen the ad for those dogs on gumtree, 1200 quid. Dunno where they get the money. Will still be bleating on about a hoose this time next year.
Sadly if she's trying to buy a dog off gumtree it's unlikely to be the type of breeder who properly vets puppy buyers :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
When my son was younger he had eczema and we used to use an oil based thing in his bath at most and absolutely nothing if we could get away with it. We never used bubble bath and definitely nothing scented. Sammi (the nurse 🤪) pours Asda bubble bath for Aria and in the next breath says she is at her wits end with Arias skin??? She is beyond stupid. Just keep pouring chemical laden bubble bath and getting the school to medicate your daughter up to 10 times a day, knock yourself out hen!
This 🙌 I would put money on that wee ones skin improving massively if her twit of a mother would just stop spraying all the shite she sprays, using all the perfumed washing stuff and filling her bath full of crap. It’s not rocket science.

Reactions: 7
My sister has had eczema since she was a baby and growing up my mum had 1 soap powder she could use that didnt effect my sisters skin and didnt change it in over 20 years to avoid a flare up!
This idiot is throwing chemicals around like confetti 😬

Reactions: 10
This 🙌 I would put money on that wee ones skin improving massively if her twit of a mother would just stop spraying all the shite she sprays, using all the perfumed washing stuff and filling her bath full of crap. It’s not rocket science.
And I bet u a tenner she goes to her skin appointments and gives it big licks about how she tries everything and uses all the right products bla bla bla
Another thing that would help that wee girls skin if sammi didn't feed her utter shite constantly like koka noodles and constant takeaways!

Reactions: 8
My son and I have crazy dry skin - i use coca and shea butter soap , and then afterwards i use baby oil gel ( doesnt get everywhere this way ) after shower at night. In the morning before he gets dressed I put aveeno excema baby ( hes 7 and im 37 shh ) on . Cocoa butter on the face . Unscented laundry soap and dryer sheets for all his clothes and bedding ! I can imagine shammy puts all the crap in the wash when she actually does it .
Im not crazy about cetaphil .

Reactions: 5
It’s only 23rd of the month and Scummy is starting her 14th diet of 2022. She should just shut up and do it as all she’s doing is embarrassing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t help but watch to see what illness sammy wakes up with its everyday 😂 , morrnnnin she’s something else 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.