Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glamis ‘hill walking’ in those ugly moon boots. She not got trainers or anything?? She’s like a bloody child playing Harry Potter music while at the viaduct. Gee me peace!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glamis ‘hill walking’ in those ugly moon boots. She not got trainers or anything?? She’s like a bloody child playing Harry Potter music while at the viaduct. Gee me peace!!
Could only manage a couple of stories, the high pitched giggling and carrying on like bairns was enough for me! I love Harry Potter but don’t fanny about like that. State of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sammi slagging someone for being on live in the back of an ambulance, it’s the exact sort of thing she would do 🤣 every trip to a hospital she makes is documented.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sammi slagging someone for being on live in the back of an ambulance, it’s the exact sort of thing she would do 🤣 every trip to a hospital she makes is documented.
Shes jealous that it’s not her. Her obsession with either her or one of the weans being no well is concerning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes jealous that it’s not her. Her obsession with either her or one of the weans being no well is concerning.
You wonder where it will end for her to be honest. I can’t remember if she was like that before her Mum passed away but the attention she seems to crave from them all having illnesses is crazy.

Glamis only claims to like Harry Potter as its 'trendy' to do so. I remember posting here a while back she was posting stuff about HP which was totally wrong that even a casual fan wouldn't get wrong. She definitely doesn't like it anywhere near as much as she makes out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Glamis only claims to like Harry Potter as its 'trendy' to do so. I remember posting here a while back she was posting stuff about HP which was totally wrong that even a casual fan wouldn't get wrong. She definitely doesn't like it anywhere near as much as she makes out
This!!!
She only got the dvds for her Christmas there! Surely if you were the biggest fan you’d at least have one or two? I’m not a diehard fan however it is one of my favourite things to watch. Over the years I have bought the single dvds and also been gifted the full box set.

Reactions: 7
The new agym that she’s apparently joined opens today. We’ll see how long she lasts. My sons joined - might get a guest pass to see it in the flesh for a laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good moLLLnin 🙄 so Sammi said the doctor agrees with her that the wee one needs some antibiotics for her skin to settle…is she for bleeping real 😂😂 she done about 6 months of an access course and she’s telling the doctor what needs prescribed and he agrees with her 😂 she’s bleeping tapped in the head she talks so much shite it’s actually embarrassing. Don’t even get me started with her sitting and naming every single medication the kid is on, so bizarre. There’s something not right with this woman, i think it’s her that needs a doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good moLLLnin 🙄 so Sammi said the doctor agrees with her that the wee one needs some antibiotics for her skin to settle…is she for bleeping real 😂😂 she done about 6 months of an access course and she’s telling the doctor what needs prescribed and he agrees with her 😂 she’s bleeping tapped in the head she talks so much shite it’s actually embarrassing. Don’t even get me started with her sitting and naming every single medication the kid is on, so bizarre. There’s something not right with this woman, i think it’s her that needs a doctor
But she goat the wean throat lozengers hen sho aye nae deblates

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember she’s a nurse she knowwwwwwsssss everythinggg 😂😭

But she goat the wean throat lozengers hen sho aye nae deblates
Nearly chocked to my death there 🤣💀 she’s also got a cheek to say anything about anyones videos etc she would video herself dying!

• Haha
Why does scummy insist on sharing pics of her daughters skin?

Calm doon hen we aren’t your pip assessors we don’t need to see that 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes deffo needing her head examined. I've never know a woman to make such a song and dance of everything!! I've never heard of covid making eczema worse but I have heard washing your kids clothes in highly fragrances washing detergent, spraying chemicals over their bedding and the whole house will definitely make it worse! Shes got no life or friends, I think that's why she does this

Reactions: 16
Why the hell did scummy need to fly down to the school n aw that n get pics of aria there n then, absolutely loves a drama!! As if it couldn't wait until after school to take them n email the doctor later, that school and doctors must see her coming and want to slam the doors shut 🤦‍♀️ why is she not investigated for the amount of times her and the kids are 'no well' serious issues with her!

Reactions: 12
Anybody actually know where shammi grew up? I don't know why but I was under the impression she was from the south side and moved to the east end when she met Brian but she mentioned a local high school yesterday that's along the road from me so I'm taking it she grew up and went to school in the East end too?

Reactions: 2
Actually just brought my dinner up and the thought of Sammi in the “holiday clothes” she’s just posted.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Actually just brought my dinner up and the thought of Sammi in the “holiday clothes” she’s just posted.
I laughed so hard I snorted. Shes going to benidorm is she not? To a villa? She thinks shes a kardashian. Bet bwiannnnnn cannae wait to see her in aw that. 😕🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.