Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has sammi just happily said her daughters friend stayed with them while they had covid in the house??? And kaci is away to stay at hers now?? If her pals ma isnt absolutely furious then she must be just as dense as oor shammi. Unbelievable. Selfish brain dead scheme rat. Hope shes laid up for days. Shesgot her other daughter who has all these health conditions too. Genuinely dont know what to say about this woman anymore.
Im sure she said the other day she's not seen kaci since Christmas as she had to stay at her dad's as Brian had covid and that she's not coming back until tomorrow so I assume the wee girl stayed at the dad's house with her.

Reactions: 1
So sammis got the Rona 🙄 how long has that attention seeker been waiting to say that line! 😂 🤦‍♀️ embarrassing coming on with her fake not well voice.... I'll remove the filter so you can see how no well I am 🙈 how is she not embarrassed by her constant attention seeking 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im sure she said the other day she's not seen kaci since Christmas as she had to stay at her dad's as Brian had covid and that she's not coming back until tomorrow so I assume the wee girl stayed at the dad's house with her.
That's what I thought originally but I'm sure she said her pal stayed with 'us' last night. I actually hope I'm wrong on this one.

I'll give you that sammi she said 'urs' meaning 'hers' and I heard it as 'us'... I'm scottish and cant even bloody understand her! Lol! Speak up hen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but she actually deserves to be positive shes not even attempted to keep her or that wee one away from him ( even though she made a song and dance at first about the youngest needing to shield ) , previous people all mentioned how he could have went up to the top floor and stayed there but nooooo that would take too much common sense to work out! And she is pissing me off how they keep going out walks 🤬

Reactions: 10
Tiny tims Christmas coat omg lol hard to tell with her filters but looks like a woman’s puffer jacket
Initially I thought it was fur .

he looks horrendous like a little troll .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely shocking they are out plus Sammi was out a walk the other day to the chemist so probably been infected xx

It makes me so mad. She went a walk the other day so could have been infected then and spreading it

also who tests positive and thinks oh I know I will do a tik tok xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Braindead got his results on Xmas Eve so he shouldn’t be out for days and if Scummy is positive i think he still need to isolate with her ..I could be wrong but I do know there is now way he should be out walking about Tesco …I’m soooooo bleeping angry 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Also her taking the filter off so we could all see how “no well” she really is.

Covid or no covid she is rough as duck 🙈 step away from the red bulls and pain, get some fruit and veg down your gullet and sleep for 10 hours a night till those eye bags have reversed sho Aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Away a bleeping walk? Is she right in the heid??? Brian and the bairn should be in the hoose ya absolute zoomed. Btw how can she afford all this shopping????

Reactions: 9
They are all just sharing the same stories from that weird desperate guy , can they not just have this chat on a whatsapp group chat…. wonder if they realise no one actually gives and duck? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is so random mad miss fit maw posted something and tagged MR who shared it and replied to her and then miss fit maw shared it again 🙈 probably don’t have one real friend between them so need to hang on to the insta pals they have

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is so random mad miss fit maw posted something and tagged MR who shared it and replied to her and then miss fit maw shared it again 🙈 probably don’t have one real friend between them so need to hang on to the insta pals they have
Yea its like i share you, sharing me, sharing you, sharing another insta hun, sharing me! Like bleeping inception ….. just duck off and talk to each other

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.