Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was a junior doctor why would he be a nurse? 🤔
He bought the house with his partner for £200k and did it up as it was in some state. There’s a council document about it. Maybe that’s where the building sideline comes from?

Reactions: 2
Good god sammi really is a fun sponge….tree doon already 🤦🏻‍♀️
She made such a thing about that tree anew. Made a fuss about the angel wing 'degorashoonn' now its 'getting tae duck!'

Dont get me started on her sending a bunch of strangers to her ten year olds Instagram. Shes a nightmare.

Reactions: 11
Sammi is such an idiot! Asking for trouble and not safeguarding her kids at all 😡
Sadly not surprised as she’s done this many times before.

Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s mentioned before that he’s a doctor, maybe not a medical one if he’s not on the GMC 🧐 Or she was talking shite 😅
I’m sure he’s in aesthetics. He did have a private clinic but it’s possibly closed since he moved to dooobye.

Reactions: 4
I know what she is trying to say but this is a very odd turn of phrase for a 10 year old, isn’t it? I don’t understand why her parents aren’t concerned but instead are actively encouraging her online presence and her pouting in photographs. It scares me and I don’t even know her!
FEE6BBB4-411D-4E18-AF11-B86BF689426F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Waitn aw day for oor shammi and her 'content' she promised... its 3pm and av seen hee haw!! Shooo dishappointrd in ye hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s awful! I’ve not watched him for ages as he gives me such rage while also creeping me out. Does he still say ooowwwaahhh? 😖
He gives me the Willie's and not in a good way so I have steered clear in ma own lain hen...it was that other nutter the misfit maw who posted about him and it brought it all back.

vote Mario in all the categories and force the mortal enemies to acknowledge each other 😂
Yes yes let's all vote for mierdre

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They are all so desperate to be accepted. Who would want to win a stupid Instagram award made up by a guy desperate for followers.

he gives me the actual creeps. Him and that misfit maw just stink of desperate to be insta famous

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.