Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kyoko

Does anyone know where misha beaded bracelet is from? The multi coloured one? She won’t share!!!!! So frustrating. I bet it’s from somewhere or anywhere that’s not paid her hence why she won’t AD!

Does anyone know where misha beaded bracelet is from? The multi coloured one? She won’t share!!!!! So frustrating. I bet it’s from somewhere or anywhere that’s not paid her hence why she won’t AD!

Could you repeat that? I didn’t get it the first seven times.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Wills315

VIP Member
How much maternity leave do you think misha will need to take off social media? I'm sure she will come on "sorry I've been Mia guys , I've been on auntie leave, I'm making that a thing ok. Anyways here's what I've been up to" followed endless amounts of unnecessary posts about Baby O as if its her own child. She will milk the absolute shit out of this poor mite for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

WeeLassy12

Regarding her creepy staff in gyms post - I’m sorry but she goes to the gym half naked and then complaints that she gets guys staring at her?
Even if she was fully naked, staff members should remain professional at all times and I personally don't think what's she's wearing or how much she's showing gives them an excuse to act creepy

Reactions: 26

briannaroseee

girlies i just want to let you know that somehow jake has followed me on insta. i dont follow either him or misha. you're confused? IM FUCKING CONFUSED

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

ann88

‘Weekends are looking differently with a new bubba’ fuck off Misha seriously, when did you give birth???
I know it’s her sister and all but Anya should really put some rules in place when it comes to Misha showing/talking about Oakley on her insta.

Reactions: 24

boohoohun2

Update… circled in red is Jakes Ex lmao, so they were definitely hanging out in Iziba 😂 good luck with that one Misha.
i think that’s disrespectful of him, I’m not a psycho or anything but I’d hate if my gf was in Ibiza with her ex lol or even just around that many random girls. However, if they are still together I’m sure she will explain how much she trusts him and how they FaceTimed every single second

Reactions: 21
She’s already driving me mental with all the baby stuff. God forbid when he’s actually born, she’s going to say it’s daddy reincarnated

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SGE32

Is this girl on actual crack? Fellow yummy mummy? Neither of them have children. She has zero identity it’s unreal.

45E4CDC7-9F8B-49AD-9540-0BAFFA2E5190.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Ralphie14

Saw Jakey boy yesterday at all points east during disclosure. His jaw was swinging!!! So much for the super fit and healthy couple… wonder what Misha thinks about drug use?

• Wow
  • Haha
Thoughts on her calories displayed on menus rant?

I personally think it’s great that restaurants now have to display calorie count as allows you to be more mindful into what you’re putting in your body. I personally struggle with weight being heavier than I would like and this would allow me to make better decisions.
I really don’t like it - some restaurants are giving a QR code for you to view online instead which I prefer. I’ve been out for meals recently and as someone who hasn’t had any disordered eating before I found myself not ordering what I wanted as I felt guilty seeing the calories / left the meal feeling guilt, which isn’t enjoyable.

I’d rather not see it personally, be able to enjoy myself when I eat out and eat intuitively, vs seeing the calories and restricting myself as a result.

tilotalo

New to this thread, had no awareness of Misha before yesterday when I overheard 2 girls talking in a cafe and one using her full name in third person I.e “people come over to me like omg Misha grimes is that you? And it’s so annoying sometimes I just wanna be left alone”. Looked her up, watched a few terrible videos and thought surely there must be a thread for this one. I don’t think I’ve ever heard such a self-obsessed person before it was incredibly cringe-worthy to listen to! She came across as super vacuous and was actually pretty rude about her fans who appear to pay for her entire living

• Haha
  • Wow
Also, it’s just awful to state you have a condition if you haven’t been properly diagnosed with it. Like when she stated she had an eating disorder but had no formal diagnosis for it. ADHD is a popular topic on TikTok right now, and she seems to be jumping on yet another trend. It trivialises the, often hard, experiences those with those diagnosis’s actually face.

Reactions: 19

cls…xxx

Misha grimes is the most stuck up, Tory, pick me girl fuck I’ve ever seen. All she does is cry and complain about shit when she’s so privileged and has a perfect body (although no arse or tits) and gets changed infront of the camera like a right slag. She’s made this whole pregnancy announcement about herself what on EARTH are her stories about??? Disgusting girl. Askin how to look after a baby, posting a yt video finding out, and posting “biggest kept secret omg 20 weeks of growing you” and cropping her sisters body out the side so it looks like she’s the one pregnant 🙄🤢🤮🫠🤬. Vile pick me girl. She’s so self obsessed.

• Sick
Reactions: 19