Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The movement of the phone gave me couch guy vibes šŸ¤Ø

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Regarding her creepy staff in gyms post - Iā€™m sorry but she goes to the gym half naked and then complaints that she gets guys staring at her?

Reactions: 5
Regarding her creepy staff in gyms post - Iā€™m sorry but she goes to the gym half naked and then complaints that she gets guys staring at her?
Even if she was fully naked, staff members should remain professional at all times and I personally don't think what's she's wearing or how much she's showing gives them an excuse to act creepy

Reactions: 26
Even if she was fully naked, staff members should remain professional at all times and I personally don't think what's she's wearing or how much she's showing gives them an excuse to act creepy
Yesssss letā€™s not have the whole ā€˜donā€™t dress a certain way if you donā€™t want to attract a certain type of attentionā€™ narrative, we do not support that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t think she wears that revealing clothing to the gym.. thereā€™s girls in my gym that walk round in sports bras and shorts. All I think is I wish I had the guts to wear that šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Tbh I reckon staff arenā€™t even creepy to her, sheā€™s so self centred that I think if someone looked her way for even two seconds (perhaps to look at the bad form in shock) she would call them creepy. Remember guys itā€™s Misha Grimes and anyone and everyone loves her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Theyā€™re probably also wondering why sheā€™s filming herself when sheā€™s not an instructor!

I thought she was going to Amsterdam today she said when she was going on about her jab?!

Reactions: 1
Does something stupidā€¦ diagnoses herself with a disorder.
Righteo Misha.
Also I see no upper body definition at all after nearly 2 years but okay girl, whatever you want to tell yourself šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
whatā€™s her tiktok today? life is falling apart and getting a flight .. and then the #flightsnotfeelings šŸ‘€

Reactions: 3
whatā€™s her tiktok today? life is falling apart and getting a flight .. and then the #flightsnotfeelings šŸ‘€
Itā€™ll be for engagement sheā€™ll never leave Jake but has posted cryptic things like this before

Reactions: 1
So many questions. Did she not brush her hair in like a week? What is that airport photoshoot šŸ„²is having a plush toy a personality trait now? She looks & acts like sheā€™s either way 5 yo or having a mental breakdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.