Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m wrong about their relationship because the way he’s looking at her here is really quite cute ahah
I think it’s the posed photos that she posts that just don’t show genuine love in my opinion- like the kissing one/piggy back photos she posted look awkward and uncomfortable, but like screen grabs from a video of them is actually very sweet

also, I mean… ahaha girl. The comment VS the “ass” in question 😂😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just when I’m like, ooo ya know what, maybe I don’t actually mind Misha etc, she goes and posts things like those last two Insta stories and I get the ick/cringe all over again haha 😬😂

Reactions: 14
Did anyone see her story earlier? She picked something out of her ear rolled it around in her hand and then put it in her mouth 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Any one else think that someone who uses that amount of fake tan going for all that white home decor is an extremely dim move 😂 like it’s gonna be looking so grubby in a few weeks 🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
Can’t help thinking that with only having a one bedroom flat and all the mess, muck and tit she creates is going to cause arguments! Especially if he’s WFH. There maybe trouble ahead

Reactions: 12
It’s a nice flat but I do think they’ll struggle with the space going from a 2 to 1 bed! It looks exactly like Bronte’s so must be the same building! I wonder how much it costs them…

Reactions: 2
It’s a nice flat but I do think they’ll struggle with the space going from a 2 to 1 bed! It looks exactly like Bronte’s so must be the same building! I wonder how much it costs them…
There is a comment from Bronte saying “hey neighbour” aha, tbh PERSONALLY I don’t think it’s even that nice of an apartment and it’s also not anything she really wanted? It didn’t look that high at all really, the kitchen is tiny? She said she liked islands, the living room was an odd shape with zero carpet, the bedroom looked TINY. Like she clearly went for it because it’s in the same building as her friend, which proves that as much as she loves to say how much she has changed etc, she really hasn’t and still thinks as superficially and unrealistically as usual.

S
There is a comment from Bronte saying “hey neighbour” aha, tbh PERSONALLY I don’t think it’s even that nice of an apartment and it’s also not anything she really wanted? It didn’t look that high at all really, the kitchen is tiny? She said she liked islands, the living room was an odd shape with zero carpet, the bedroom looked TINY. Like she clearly went for it because it’s in the same building as her friend, which proves that as much as she loves to say how much she has changed etc, she really hasn’t and still thinks as superficially and unrealistically as usual.
sorry edit. To add on…
There is NO space for Jakes desk? She said she didn’t like grey multiple times and her bathroom and kitchen are both grey? Out of all the ones she viewed this is the least amount of wardrobe space too? Like the other ones she viewed and said no to were for reasons far smaller and insignificant in comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s tiny😬
Jake will be able to go back into the office full time if he wants to, which I imagine he will.
Surprised she didn’t show the balcony as that looks to be a good size and could be a really cute space

Reactions: 8
Why was she holding her tits the entire video just put a bleeping bra on omg I hate this girl

Reactions: 22
Back to reality of 130 emails where it’s presumably brands offering her stuff for free? What a hardship Misha.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.