Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The section about how she’s kissing Oakley’s cheeks not his mouth…. I’m trying to work out if she’s addressing it because you’re not supposed to kiss babies because of cold sores etc or because of something else? Because I thought you weren’t supposed to kiss their face at all, not just their mouth? The way she said it was really weird and ends it “capeesh”?

Reactions: 5
Why is she so obsessed with Oakley it’s acc beyond creepy now… she literally thinks he’s her child

She’ll be taking him back to london one day

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1833765

Says the one who obsessively writes pointless lists and trains every day for hours with little to no results. And I wouldn't describe her as a "busy human". Also, she looks heavily "dependent" on her nephew, I fear it could become an issue for her mental health.
This is so ridiculous from her, ofc its Christmas but a lot of the the country are off work from their full time busy jobs so using this time to get on top of stuff etc before Jan hits and we are all back working! I know I have used the time to sort my wardrobe out and have a bit of a clear out as I just don't get time in normal life and don't want to spend my whole weekend doing it!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think I kissed my eldest slips until they were at least 3 months old and I never let anyone else kiss her. Was more relaxed second time round. But I assume someone made a comment she shouldn’t Kiss a newborn baby which is true as they are at risk of infection and cold sores etc

All those recap photos actually showed me is that this is a girl who thinks she has the body composition for low rise clothes. It just doesn’t flatter her short torso 😂 like girl… learn from your mistakes for 2023

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20221231-105306_Instagram.jpg

I don't want to sound offensive but...what the hell is this list...she is proud of getting up every day?? And no sign of her bf there. Oakley has litterally replaced him

Reactions: 10
I go to a local snowzone regularly and it literally says when you book that you have to be competent at certain elements of skiing to use the main slope. By not being somewhat competent, you’re just making a tit of yourself, risking your own and others’ safety. It took me a whole 20 seconds to find this on their website

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s such a twit you literally have to tick a box when booking that place that you can link turns, use a lift etc. It’s not a particularly large area and incredibly dangerous to others having someone like her going down. Not sure why she’s moaning about money skiing isn’t a cheap hobby and unfortunately to learn you do need lessons and to throw some money at the situation, she’s not short of money so hardly sure her issue.

Reactions: 4
She’s such a twit you literally have to tick a box when booking that place that you can link turns, use a lift etc. It’s not a particularly large area and incredibly dangerous to others having someone like her going down. Not sure why she’s moaning about money skiing isn’t a cheap hobby and unfortunately to learn you do need lessons and to throw some money at the situation, she’s not short of money so hardly sure her issue.
She's so entitled! Of course you have to pay money for lessons and not just ruin everyone else on the slopes experience!!!

She's so entitled! Of course you have to pay money for lessons and not just ruin everyone else on the slopes experience!!!
She thinks you can just show up and arse about, potentially risking your life and other people’s. That’s definitely what ski slopes are about 😂

Reactions: 2
It’s not even that much! 150 for 8 hours worth of lessons. That’s just under 19pph. The reason they don’t go on holidays is probably because shes too lazy to work so she has to be stingy

Reactions: 3
She’s probably moaning now so someone can gift her some lessons 🙄 wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 6
It’s so cringe, she has posted some huge “love you” thing to Jake on both her stories and grid, and he has posted like 8 stories and she is not in ANY of them 😂 girl get a grip, every video he’s in he seems like he has a massive ick towards you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure how a ‘productive’ day equates to writing goals such as ‘gaining follower’s on tiktok? That’s a more of a free time thing? Honestly someone give her a reality check 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.