Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Even if she was fully naked, staff members should remain professional at all times and I personally don't think what's she's wearing or how much she's showing gives them an excuse to act creepy
Yesssss let’s not have the whole ‘don’t dress a certain way if you don’t want to attract a certain type of attention’ narrative, we do not support that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

GiadaJade

Screenshot_20221227-163637_Instagram.jpg

Says the one who obsessively writes pointless lists and trains every day for hours with little to no results. And I wouldn't describe her as a "busy human". Also, she looks heavily "dependent" on her nephew, I fear it could become an issue for her mental health.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

GiadaJade

Is she trying to blame "the death of youtube" for the lack of views on her videos? That's not youtube dying, you are boring AF!!!

• Haha

Princesst

Chatty Member
I find it strange that Misha always says she wasn’t herself with Cobi & he tried to make her into someone else. I think she’s changed so much into a different person with Jake. Her personality and with how she even dresses. It came across like Cobi adored her in vlogs but she always puts forward the narrative of that not being true. But in comparison jake doesn’t ever look like he gives 2 shits about her 🤷‍♀️ & she says how great he is.

surreygirl23

Noticed how we are all like “gosh misha you should leave that man Jake, he’s such a red flag etc”…. Don’t forget misha cheated on her ex with Jake… they deserve each other.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she going on a ski holiday when she can't ski? Absolute cretin. Just put everyone in danger at the resort then unless you're going to spend the entire time on the nursery slope and have someone train you, in which case it would have been cheaper to just buy the fucking lessons at the chill factore.
I can't.
I think this is extreme, i don't like Misha but you don't have to ski to go on a ski holiday everyone has to learn... You absolutely need to have lessons or an instructor and start from the bottom and work up, which I doubt she will, but the mindset you must be able to ski before you go on a ski holiday is hilarious and frankly just wrong. I hadn't ever skied before I went skiing had lessons and learnt and now can ski after a few trips.

Wills315

VIP Member
Things that give me the ick about misha:
1. The pursed lip thing she does when she's working out or doing any activity
2. Her refusal to wear a bra and constant view of her nips.
3. Words she uses such as scrummy, scran and this isn't just a misha thing , but calling an outfit a fit 🤢
4. Her running errands after gym and not "showering off " , as she puts it, first.
5. Her constant mentioning of dead dad for content.
6. Her weird obsession with the sisters baby.
7. The fact she works out every day and still hasn't an arse to her name..how? She also looks so hunched and frail, reminds me of Mr burns.
8. Her HIDEOUS outfit choices, honestly the worst dressed influencer I have ever seen.
Feel free to add , there's definitely more I've forgotten 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lorny

VIP Member
Nah just not as catty as you who has a personal vendetta against Misha, you can’t come for someone for the shape or size of their head or anything they cannot physically change it’s beyond pathetic and catty on your part 😂
Absolutely agree. A lot of their posts are about Mishas body and border on obsessive. We’re all here because we find her to be a pain in the arse but there definitely seems to be some deep issues here.

• Sick

cls…xxx

Not the bikinis at a festival. Ultimate pick me. Also does anyone else hate that fucking face she pulls when she’s posing? Makes me wanna punch those fat teeth out of her face

• Haha

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
Nah cause that’s so disrespectful, I don’t care how “secure you are” you don’t go on a holiday when your ex girlfriend is in the group… that’s just the height of disrespect

Reactions: 16
I found her moaning about the prints really annoying and pretentious.. They’re really not that bad atall? Unless I have really bad taste 😂

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I can’t believe misha said “babies are hard work” in her post… why not let your sister be the mum if he’s such hard work for auntie misha😂😂 I’ve never heard anyone say that about someone else’s newborn before??

• Haha