Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Jakey boy yesterday at all points east during disclosure. His jaw was swinging!!! So much for the super fit and healthy couple… wonder what Misha thinks about drug use?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she trying to blame "the death of youtube" for the lack of views on her videos? That's not youtube dying, you are boring AF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saw Jakey boy yesterday at all points east during disclosure. His jaw was swinging!!! So much for the super fit and healthy couple… wonder what Misha thinks about drug use?
It wouldn’t shock me if she does some as well

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where misha beaded bracelet is from? The multi coloured one? She won’t share!!!!! So frustrating. I bet it’s from somewhere or anywhere that’s not paid her hence why she won’t AD!

What is the actual point in this????? A selfie with a biscuit
Does anyone know where misha beaded bracelet is from? The multi coloured one? She won’t share!!!!! So frustrating. I bet it’s from somewhere or anywhere that’s not paid her hence why she won’t AD!

Is she trying to blame "the death of youtube" for the lack of views on her videos? That's not youtube dying, you are boring AF!!!

You can see more of the biscuit’s face than hers 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
If I was dating Misha Grimes, I would need to be gurning too 😂 she’s annoying and boring asf.
Also, I noticed how she didn’t link any of her outfit for the roast, guess it was not any affiliates that this money hungry loser can’t scam her followers to make a quick buck 😂

I wonder if when he goes out when on something he cheats on her

Reactions: 1
This girl really has no Clue how to dress for her body shape. Everything looked absolutely horrible on her 😬

Reactions: 3

Could you repeat that? I didn’t get it the first seven times.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
honestly, what does she genuinely do with her life? When she’s not doing something that others have paid for?
all she does is gym and shop fast fashion, and then she has the audacity to say she’s “busy” 😂 I would be so embarrassed of her if I was Jake, she’s just a lazy girl who does nothing for society.

Reactions: 2
honestly, what does she genuinely do with her life? When she’s not doing something that others have paid for?
all she does is gym and shop fast fashion, and then she has the audacity to say she’s “busy” 😂 I would be so embarrassed of her if I was Jake, she’s just a lazy girl who does nothing for society.
Don’t you know?! She wakes up, goes to the gym, showers, washes her hair, does her makeup and cleans her flat! Her to do lists are soo long I don’t know how she copes! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t you know?! She wakes up, goes to the gym, showers, washes her hair, does her makeup and cleans her flat! Her to do lists are soo long I don’t know how she copes! 🤭
Meanwhile most people do all of that before going to work… not me, I’m lazy, but still!

Reactions: 5
When is she going to get it in her fat oversized head that she does not suit low rise… I don’t think I’ve seen her wear low rise clothes and actually look good 🙄

Is she actually going to go into the city of Cambridge and see some of the sights and explore? Or just take photos in her hotel….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.