Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not just started to do it? She’s done it for a while. I commented on it a few weeks ago as I’m sure if it was her baby she’d just show his face. Has there actually been a picture of his whole face that she’s posted? I don’t think I’ve seen one it’s always been covered up at least partially or just not shown at all?
Nah she absolutely has posted a picture with his whole face, I remember seeing it and being like “bet Anya wasn’t happy with that one” and then it was back to emojis, it was one where she was playing pretend that Jake actually likes that baby because it was a picture of him with the baby and her putting some weird comment about her ovaries and baby fever 😂, all I’m gonna say is… I can see her poking holes on condoms soon Jake, so mind that one 😂 she is such a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must admit it’s a nice touch for Anya’s boyfriend to wear her dads waistcoat to his birthday but it really frustrates me have misha has to constantly shove a camera in their face and post them all the time. Can you imagine her being your sister in law!!

Reactions: 13
Feeling ill and trying to prevent it then the next story is in the gym. Misha really isn’t the brightest is she

Reactions: 5
Is this girl on actual crack? Fellow yummy mummy? Neither of them have children. She has zero identity it’s unreal.

45E4CDC7-9F8B-49AD-9540-0BAFFA2E5190.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She has officially lost the plot. What on earth is she on about
Only reason I could think for her to write that is if they were both pregnant which I highly doubt. Her and jake would actually have to shag for that to happen 😂

• Haha
In India Moon’s vlog of their trip to Soho Farm House, Misha says “I want to come back & have sex everywhere” 🤢 (timestamp:8:18)

sorry I had to hear it so thought I would share hahaha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
i doubt very much she has ADHD, she’s just never had a real job or real responsibilities so therefore has no real world experience in managing a life with time schedules.

21C3E3A6-8682-4C1D-9EED-AA989EBEA1B5.png

i doubt very much she has ADHD, she’s just never had a real job or real responsibilities so therefore has no real world experience in managing a life with time schedules.

View attachment 1774404
also what testing has she had? First she implies she has it, then says she needs to get properly tested and work on bettering it. Most people I come across with ADHD (i work in mental health and learning disabilities) are relieved of the diagnosis and don’t go backwards in not taking steps to do something about it - when they get the diagnosis they start doing things to help them and it’s a big pressure off of them having an answer for traits they couldn’t help

Also, it’s just awful to state you have a condition if you haven’t been properly diagnosed with it. Like when she stated she had an eating disorder but had no formal diagnosis for it. ADHD is a popular topic on TikTok right now, and she seems to be jumping on yet another trend. It trivialises the, often hard, experiences those with those diagnosis’s actually face.

Reactions: 19
also what testing has she had? First she implies she has it, then says she needs to get properly tested and work on bettering it. Most people I come across with ADHD (i work in mental health and learning disabilities) are relieved of the diagnosis and don’t go backwards in not taking steps to do something about it - when they get the diagnosis they start doing things to help them and it’s a big pressure off of them having an answer for traits they couldn’t help
I bet the daft cow saw some video trend on TikTok of like “things I suffer through with ADHD” and was just like “oh yes that’s me”, she so stupid and pathetic, just like the eating disorder thing all over again 🤢

Was only a matter of time she jumped on the ADHD bandwagon. Being disorganised and missing a train doesn’t mean you have ADHD and I don’t agree with giving yourself that label to make yourself feel better and give yourself excuses.
I really wish these influencers would realise how much they are belittling a condition that is really debilitating for some.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did she go to a wedding alone while he was with his best friend (I think he called her that)?
Not gonna lie, she looked very nice with that dress.

Reactions: 2
She could have at least thrown on a pair of nipple covers for a wedding 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.