Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me feel such disgust for the brands that send these talentless twats SO MUCH free stuff when there are people busting there ass just to get bare necessities for them and their families šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 9
New to this thread, had no awareness of Misha before yesterday when I overheard 2 girls talking in a cafe and one using her full name in third person I.e ā€œpeople come over to me like omg Misha grimes is that you? And itā€™s so annoying sometimes I just wanna be left aloneā€. Looked her up, watched a few terrible videos and thought surely there must be a thread for this one. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard such a self-obsessed person before it was incredibly cringe-worthy to listen to! She came across as super vacuous and was actually pretty rude about her fans who appear to pay for her entire living

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
New to this thread, had no awareness of Misha before yesterday when I overheard 2 girls talking in a cafe and one using her full name in third person I.e ā€œpeople come over to me like omg Misha grimes is that you? And itā€™s so annoying sometimes I just wanna be left aloneā€. Looked her up, watched a few terrible videos and thought surely there must be a thread for this one. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard such a self-obsessed person before it was incredibly cringe-worthy to listen to! She came across as super vacuous and was actually pretty rude about her fans who appear to pay for her entire living
Andddd welcome to the hollow world of Misha šŸ¤£ sheā€™s never worked a proper day in her life and it shows. Her idea of a busy and tough day is going to the gym, having to return some clothes and record a half assed video of herself

Reactions: 5
Ahahaha I honestly doubt people come up to her, she gets like at the most 30 max comments on her Instagram and they all seem like bots.
She deserves a roundhouse kick to the face tbh, sheā€™s so entitled. her fans are the reason she has what she has and goes on all these holidays and she has the balls to witch about them.

Side note., i lowkey canā€™t wait for her summer to be over Iā€™m done with having to see her untoned pooch belly all the time šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m all for self love lmao, but the amount this girl literally eye fucks her self in the camera for like 5 Insta stories and itā€™s so cringe ahahaha

Reactions: 6
It must be nice doing absolutely nothing with your life šŸ˜‚ no wonder she feels like sheā€™s on ā€œholsā€ like from what?! You donā€™t work šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve just watched her flat tour. Omg the way Jake speaks down to her, such second hand embarrassment, I canā€™t believe sheā€™s okay with uploading that šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve just watched her flat tour. Omg the way Jake speaks down to her, such second hand embarrassment, I canā€™t believe sheā€™s okay with uploading that šŸ˜‚
She probably thinks itā€™s his sense of humor, sheā€™s not very bright

Reactions: 3
I want to know what the inappropriate sticker was on the picture with her mum. Like what the hell is that all about?

Reactions: 1
Yeah itā€™s uncomfortable to watch šŸ«¤. The way she laughs like heā€™s so funny. Heā€™s just comes across so badly. I think Misha has completely lost her way and who she really is. I used to really like her over the top girlie look she used to have as it was a bit different. Now she just looks lifeless. I can imagine sheā€™s annoying to live with, messy & half naked all the time but Jake has to be aware of that by now. Heā€™s chosen her as a girlfriend & roommate. Seems major red flag to constantly use things against her & berate her with that heā€™s chosen/accepted to live with for a second time.

She might be messy and kind of gross to live with but heā€™s an annoying, arrogant, walking red flag F boy who shouldnā€™t be on her videos so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ˜‚

Yeah itā€™s uncomfortable to watch šŸ«¤. The way she laughs like heā€™s so funny. Heā€™s just comes across so badly. I think Misha has completely lost her way and who she really is. I used to really like her over the top girlie look she used to have as it was a bit different. Now she just looks lifeless. I can imagine sheā€™s annoying to live with, messy & half naked all the time but Jake has to be aware of that by now. Heā€™s chosen her as a girlfriend & roommate. Seems major red flag to constantly use things against her & berate her with that heā€™s chosen/accepted to live with for a second time.

She might be messy and kind of gross to live with but heā€™s an annoying, arrogant, walking red flag F boy who shouldnā€™t be on her videos so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ˜‚

living with Misha is just a convenient way to pay cheaper rent for him. Sheā€™s barely there so he doesnā€™t really spend much time with her and when she is, heā€™s getting a gifted date night out of it.

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised that the god awful double denim outfit hasn't made the thread yet šŸ„“

• Haha
I'm surprised that the god awful double denim outfit hasn't made the thread yet šŸ„“
I get sheā€™s lost weight and loving it, proven by the amount of eye bleeping she constantly does to herself but girlā€¦ that top was three sizes to small for her and the fact her ā€œfriendsā€ didnā€™t tell her is criminal

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.