Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress looked nice but the red bottom shoes clashed so much aha 😂 but I guess we no she has no class so that doesn’t surprise me. And her mum needs to stop, “bodybuilder” is not anything I would associate with Misha, her mums out here making her already huge head bloody bigger if possible 😂

Reactions: 2
The dress looked nice but the red bottom shoes clashed so much aha 😂 but I guess we no she has no class so that doesn’t surprise me. And her mum needs to stop, “bodybuilder” is not anything I would associate with Misha, her mums out here making her already huge head bloody bigger if possible 😂
*fake red bottoms 😂

Staying in Manchester for something special.. wow do we actually think she got invited to molly maes baby shower?! Didn’t think she’d make the list

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Staying in Manchester for something special.. wow do we actually think she got invited to molly maes baby shower?! Didn’t think she’d make the list
Well, looks like she went! As she had to post a a pic of course! But looks like Molly Mae hasn’t returned the favour! Lol! She’s not even posted her pic on her tagged stories, so far yet anyway!

Reactions: 4
Of course she’s put the photo of her and Molly first 🤣 get those likes Misha hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Id almost feel sorry for molly mae having that weirdo following her around trying to fondle her belly all night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
do you think she'll post something when Molly's kid is born saying 'auntie Mish loves you baby girl' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t actually believe that her followers think someone actually asked how to shave their bloody legs 😂 it’s insulting how dumb she genuinely thinks they are 😂
Also, what happened to running 20km a week 😂 like everything else she has attempted, she has failed to follow through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t actually believe that her followers think someone actually asked how to shave their bloody legs 😂 it’s insulting how dumb she genuinely thinks they are 😂
Also, what happened to running 20km a week 😂 like everything else she has attempted, she has failed to follow through 😂
Shave her already completely hair free legs might I add 😂

girlies i just want to let you know that somehow jake has followed me on insta. i dont follow either him or misha. you're confused? IM bleeping CONFUSED

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
girlies i just want to let you know that somehow jake has followed me on insta. i dont follow either him or misha. you're confused? IM bleeping CONFUSED
Owwww. Message him! See how he found you/why he followed. Keep us updated please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Misha sounds like a tr4ns male to female?? Talks from the back of the adenoids aswell like nerds to blow its nose ......

Reactions: 4
You might wanna delete this babe they’ll find out who you are and other influencers will be able to as well

he follows a shitload of people though, i dont wanna stir anything :D
When people go on Instagram via safari, jakes recent following comes up in order of who he most recently followed. I think thats the previous poster is alluding to.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.