Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No video for 2 weeks now....I wonder how she is making money. The only thing I see her do is the spam of affiliate links, surely people don't actually click on them and surely she doesn't make enough to live a lavish, london lifestyle with just that as her income??

Reactions: 4
When was the last time she’s posted jake? She posted a tik tok (a jokey one) but about how boyfriends come and go

Reactions: 1
No video for 2 weeks now....I wonder how she is making money. The only thing I see her do is the spam of affiliate links, surely people don't actually click on them and surely she doesn't make enough to live a lavish, london lifestyle with just that as her income??
She also said last week that she just forgot to put the video live... so where is it then 🤔 so unprofessional!

Reactions: 3
I think they broke up or they are in the process of breaking up. Who would in their right mind post pictures where he’s hugging other women and act like a prick if he’s having a girlfriend? And she is also very quiet.

Reactions: 12
I find this odd too, I’m not in shape at all currently, nor have I ever been super fit or into fitness etc but when I have bothered, I’ve noticed quite a change….if I were to work out as much as she does I think it would be really obvious and I feel like I’d be looking a lot more toned/defined etc….she has nothing? It’s weird?
She doesn’t eat enough and doesn’t look like she ups her weights much either, if she sticks to the same weights there isn’t gonna be much difference.

Reactions: 1
So jakey boy has uploaded his Ibiza photos. So many girls there. I know lads can have girl mates but not in Ibiza loool. Do we reckon he cheated or they’ve already broke up?

Reactions: 4
Update… circled in red is Jakes Ex lmao, so they were definitely hanging out in Iziba 😂 good luck with that one Misha.
i think that’s disrespectful of him, I’m not a psycho or anything but I’d hate if my gf was in Ibiza with her ex lol or even just around that many random girls. However, if they are still together I’m sure she will explain how much she trusts him and how they FaceTimed every single second

Reactions: 21
Update… circled in red is Jakes Ex lmao, so they were definitely hanging out in Iziba 😂 good luck with that one Misha.
Oh duck 🥲

he hardly ever posts misha but will post pics with his ex and his arms around 2 other girls?! Nah

Reactions: 10
So jakey boy has uploaded his Ibiza photos. So many girls there. I know lads can have girl mates but not in Ibiza loool. Do we reckon he cheated or they’ve already broke up?
We all know Misha will come back with a bright and oh so breezy response about Jake and it will get laughed off.

Reactions: 7
Also peep how it's the same girl he's always stood next to even in the group pictures, if I was Misha I'd be fuming at this

Reactions: 11
Nah cause that’s so disrespectful, I don’t care how “secure you are” you don’t go on a holiday when your ex girlfriend is in the group… that’s just the height of disrespect

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.