Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much maternity leave do you think misha will need to take off social media? I'm sure she will come on "sorry I've been Mia guys , I've been on auntie leave, I'm making that a thing ok. Anyways here's what I've been up to" followed endless amounts of unnecessary posts about Baby O as if its her own child. She will milk the absolute tit out of this poor mite for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What a terrible name. Good luck Oakley - you’ll need it. Are Anya and her bf living with Kasha?

Reactions: 7
Trashy over used Instagram baby name, he'll probably be one of a few in his class because parents put cute above practical these days. Can't imagine a prime minister Oakley

Reactions: 9
Trashy over used Instagram baby name, he'll probably be one of a few in his class because parents put cute above practical these days. Can't imagine a prime minister Oakley

This is one of my biggest bugbears. People want edgy names for cute little babies and don’t think about them actually growing up into adults.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god here we go everyone, time for Misha to pretend this is HER and jakes baby🤢. Also why on EARTH in that insta post caption did she say “daddy Sam omg he snores just like you!!!” 🥴🥴🥴 like they sleep together or something?? Stop trying SO HARD to be your sister and borderline FK her man 🫥. The amount of stories put up from her is a disgrace… poor anya

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As predictable she managed to make her sister's special moment as it was hers. More pictures of her holding the baby than of the actual parents.

Reactions: 11
She covered the babies face in one picture. But showed his face in the rest - I know the others are side views but still 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m amazed there’s no pics of jake holding the baby for ✨ boyfriend goals ✨

Reactions: 3
Doubt he’s met the baby yet, probably ball deep in one of his colleagues up his eyeballs in work 👀
I’m sure I saw he was with his mate during the end of last week so that matches up with misha not being there

I can’t believe misha said “babies are hard work” in her post… why not let your sister be the mum if he’s such hard work for auntie misha😂😂 I’ve never heard anyone say that about someone else’s newborn before??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe misha said “babies are hard work” in her post… why not let your sister be the mum if he’s such hard work for auntie misha😂😂 I’ve never heard anyone say that about someone else’s newborn before??
I can just imagine Anya and Sam feel suffocated moving back into that house with Misha and her mam. I wonder why they’ve moved back in though.. I know they were renovating so maybe why?

Reactions: 8
Oakley is a dogs name sorry, imagine being 20+ and having to introduce yourself with that name :oops:

Ofc we knew Misha was gonna make this 100% about her like she does with everything, were we expecting anything less??:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Babies are hard work duck off misha newborns most definitely aren't hard work, unless they have reflux or colic etc newborn is the easiest stage, they eat and sleep and tit

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.