Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video of finding out her sisters pregnant is just a montage of misha wailing. Save your ears

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Something Misha said in her new video about having to move out of the spare room at her mums so they can turn it into a nursery, I would’ve assumed between Anya’s share of her dads will and her partner they’d want to be in their own property before they have a baby.. I mean Kasha’s already done it twice, she’s probably desperate for them out of there!

Reactions: 9
Something Misha said in her new video about having to move out of the spare room at her mums so they can turn it into a nursery, I would’ve assumed between Anya’s share of her dads will and her partner they’d want to be in their own property before they have a baby.. I mean Kasha’s already done it twice, she’s probably desperate for them out of there!
If I remember correctly they have already bought a house but are just renovating it, I could be thinking of someone else though

Reactions: 3
She’s already driving me mental with all the baby stuff. God forbid when he’s actually born, she’s going to say it’s daddy reincarnated

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she just have a fat fanny, like meaty? It always looks bleeping huge in her gym clothes!
I thought this. It’s horrible. How can she not see her humongous camel toe in every video?

I don’t really understand why she constantly goes on about how she eats all the carbs, doesn’t restrict herself and gets upset when she sees how she used to. But in the next sentence shows off Jake’s snack cupboard vs hers and wants everyone to see how many sweeties etc he eats and how hers is only healthy, protein snacks etc? It’s like she’s trying to embarrass him? But also showing that she clearly does still restrict herself massively
YES I THOUGHT THIS!!!! Exactly!!!!

Reactions: 4
Might be reading waaaay too much into this, but in the finding out my sister is pregnant video, Misha says something to her Mum like you have more chance of getting pregnant than me and they sort of laugh about it. Now given the timeline it’s probably likely this is because she was away from Jake at like 2 weeks at a time. But, I’ve always found it a bit odd that Misha used to always go on and on about getting engaged and having babies ASAP, I definitely remember her going on this way? Then pretty much as soon as she starting seeing Jake, she’s all of a sudden in absolute no rush it’ll be many many years, etc. I think they aren’t on the same page about marriage and children and all that stuff, and I really do think that’s what her little comment was about. I think deep down she’d love to have children asap, but just wants to please him and says oh no way I’m far too young yet!! Just thought it was an interesting discussion point 🤣

Reactions: 10
Might be reading waaaay too much into this, but in the finding out my sister is pregnant video, Misha says something to her Mum like you have more chance of getting pregnant than me and they sort of laugh about it. Now given the timeline it’s probably likely this is because she was away from Jake at like 2 weeks at a time. But, I’ve always found it a bit odd that Misha used to always go on and on about getting engaged and having babies ASAP, I definitely remember her going on this way? Then pretty much as soon as she starting seeing Jake, she’s all of a sudden in absolute no rush it’ll be many many years, etc. I think they aren’t on the same page about marriage and children and all that stuff, and I really do think that’s what her little comment was about. I think deep down she’d love to have children asap, but just wants to please him and says oh no way I’m far too young yet!! Just thought it was an interesting discussion point 🤣
I thought this was weird too! I almost thought maybe her mam has a new fella or something we don’t know about yet but it would be way too soon for her I think

Reactions: 5
Misha on her stories again running in front of the other girls, can’t help but try and be a pick me/show off. Girl you’re not impressing anyone, bye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand ‘boob job sports bra’ I like my sports bras to be supportive and hold my boobs in place, not squish them to try and enhance them. Then again I’m not a vapid witch like Misha and when I work out I don’t do 8 stories about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220510-130720_Instagram.jpg

WTF did I just read...the nerve of this insufferable person.
Just one word Misha...MALDIVES :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think she’s aware that when she wears those headphones her head looks even rounder than usual (which I didn’t even think that was possible) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why on earth is she obsessed with flaunting her boy tits and pancake ass and thinks she's got the figure of Kim k?! can she not see?

Reactions: 11
The baby reveal and the baby gender video… Oh my god! I almost felt like Anya was getting embarrassed of both Misha and her mums wailing

Reactions: 14
No way did she just say the guy in joe and juice gave her that drink for free. Disgusting. People are dying of starvation and you give a celeb a FREE drink?

Reactions: 2
No way did she just say the guy in joe and juice gave her that drink for free. Disgusting. People are dying of starvation and you give a celeb a FREE drink?
She’s not a celeb by any stretch of the imagination. She’s a professional online begger with no shame for those actually in need

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.