Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The question about who she is spending Christmas with on her stories shows that they both see each other as separate from their families rather than a part of it
Nah my boyfriend and i (8years together) have always done separate family Christmas as our families are based opposite ends of UK, and it's not possible to do 'two in one day/split the day' and not fair to make older family members travel 5-6h to meet in the middle for the Christmas weekend. I go home he goes home, and we spend time with our respective families before reuniting.

I agree with her view point here, Christmas isn't about travelling between houses, or being away from your family, so if doing separate Christmases is more realistic then I say that's good!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

cls…xxx

Jake just posted Misha so they’re clearly fine 🙄 she’s such a fucking mug. I bet if you asked why she’s staying with him she’d say it’s because of “daddy” fucking tit 🤢

Reactions: 16
In India Moon’s vlog of their trip to Soho Farm House, Misha says “I want to come back & have sex everywhere” 🤢 (timestamp:8:18)

sorry I had to hear it so thought I would share hahaha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Hamandmushroom

That's so disrespectful - there is no need for him to have his arms around another girl. Or sharing it which could humiliate his girlfriend!!! I'm sure Misha will just brush it off and call everyone psychos for having boundaries 🙄

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Who the fuck decides to go on their phone and hit record video whilst they’re sitting cutting peppers and “crying” at a Netflix film, on yeah,
Misha attention seeking grimes.

cls…xxx

Oh my god here we go everyone, time for Misha to pretend this is HER and jakes baby🤢. Also why on EARTH in that insta post caption did she say “daddy Sam omg he snores just like you!!!” 🥴🥴🥴 like they sleep together or something?? Stop trying SO HARD to be your sister and borderline FK her man 🫥. The amount of stories put up from her is a disgrace… poor anya

• Haha

Angel52

VIP Member
I don’t understand… so her hectic overwhelming day is… a train ride, baby shower, and another train ride? She has no grasp of reality at all? What does she truly honestly do with her life? All I see is gym and go out to eat lunch or something, I don’t see anything else, so when she says how hectic her life is and how she gets “shiz” done just makes me want to slap her more than usual 😂

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Jesus she really is going to go through life thinking she’s better than everyone.
even with a pandemic she followed no rules and now it doesn’t even matter. 🤷‍♀️😂
I hardly think this is fair? I don’t know anyone in the UK even testing anymore, she’s hardly thinking she’s above everyone for acting the way most the country is….

• Haha

cls…xxx

Oh my god if I see another post of her holding that baby and not anya I think I’m gonna throw my phone at the fucking wall. HES NOT YOUR BABY STOP SAYING BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO US

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Sounds like a fellow big dome being triggered lmao
Nah just not as catty as you who has a personal vendetta against Misha, you can’t come for someone for the shape or size of their head or anything they cannot physically change it’s beyond pathetic and catty on your part 😂

• Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
That flat must be tiny ... the kitchen looks like it's in the living room. Won't the sofa start to stink of chip fat after a while? Is that the desperate price of wanting to live in London? You have to live in a rabbit hutch? Who the HELL wants to live like that?

Reactions: 14

Angel52

VIP Member
Just when I’m like, ooo ya know what, maybe I don’t actually mind Misha etc, she goes and posts things like those last two Insta stories and I get the ick/cringe all over again haha 😬😂

SGE32

So many questions. Did she not brush her hair in like a week? What is that airport photoshoot 🥲is having a plush toy a personality trait now? She looks & acts like she’s either way 5 yo or having a mental breakdown
Molly mae carries around her teddy so of course Misha thinks she’ll make it a thing for herself too. This girl doesn’t have an original bone in her body

boohoohun2

I think she will do because she wouldn’t want to lose face and admit the relationship isn’t great after how she’s flaunted it. She’s like Monica in friends “I’m breezy”.
Give it a year when we get the YouTube video of her saying how unhappy she was etc

Sparklebox

Her life is literally so empty tbh 🤷‍♀️ Also, what even was that weird Botox story? Of course they wouldn’t tell you lmao it’s not a consultation, don’t get too big of a head Misha, there’s a few things I would do to your face 😂😂
also literally does question boxes to consistently say “I hAvE lOsT wEiGhT” and the fact she says she was strong and will do it again, like anyone can see she is skinny fat and the muscle percentage is hella low and always was? 😂
I hate the phrase skinny fat , it’s possibly one of the most triggering phrases for someone who may have an eating disorder.