Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get a grip. Imagine going on and on about being a certain size for validation. Hilarious but sad tbh
The thing that grind my gears is she is constantly going on about how “healthy” she is and how “great her relationship with food” is 😂 like yea bleeping right 😂

Reactions: 3
Just found this thread I'd been subbed to her since her early pageant vlogs as where I live I used to work at a venue hosting the finals and found it interesting however Misha has I know had a hard time with losing her dad but I find her bf odd and feel her relationship with her food/ed isn't healed at all anyone else think the same?

Reactions: 6
Just found this thread I'd been subbed to her since her early pageant vlogs as where I live I used to work at a venue hosting the finals and found it interesting however Misha has I know had a hard time with losing her dad but I find her bf odd and feel her relationship with her food/ed isn't healed at all anyone else think the same?
I don't think her issues with food is anywhere near healed. Maybe you never heal properly I don't know but once you get in that mindset it's difficult to get out of.

Idk if I’ve watched too much Jeffery Dahmer at this point but, she’s giving him with this and the glasses
I literally was going to say this when I posted the picture but didn’t know if anyone would agree 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I work in a gym and honestly how has no one not a stranger in the gym her friends or bf told her that form is wrong?! 🙈

Reactions: 1
How can she be bothered spending every living moment in the gym but not care that she’s building no muscle nor losing any weight?? Aren’t there more productive things she could be doing? 😂

Reactions: 6
Really can't stand her!
The state of her with those glasses on she does not sure
The Gym I would just stop if I was her :D :D
I do not know how she even gets ADS she looks like a crackhead :D

How does she have no muscle!! Is not gaining muscle a sympton of something or does she just not eat enough

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.