Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jakes on yet another trip abroad with his mates yet misha and Jake haven’t been away since Maldives in 2020😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This was in her tagged photos. She was done the dirty by the girl aha, she looks absolutely horrible. This is just not the body of someone who has worked out constantly for two years, sorry.
Don't understand how she has no shape if she lifts weights? No muscle definition in her legs or anything. I see my quads popping after a month lol

Reactions: 3
Don't understand how she has no shape if she lifts weights? No muscle definition in her legs or anything. I see my quads popping after a month lol
I find this odd too, I’m not in shape at all currently, nor have I ever been super fit or into fitness etc but when I have bothered, I’ve noticed quite a change….if I were to work out as much as she does I think it would be really obvious and I feel like I’d be looking a lot more toned/defined etc….she has nothing? It’s weird?

Reactions: 6
I find this odd too, I’m not in shape at all currently, nor have I ever been super fit or into fitness etc but when I have bothered, I’ve noticed quite a change….if I were to work out as much as she does I think it would be really obvious and I feel like I’d be looking a lot more toned/defined etc….she has nothing? It’s weird?
It’s where she doesn’t actually fuel her body properly.

Reactions: 4
What the hell… Jakes out there dancing with and grabbing another girl and he even re posted that on his ig account. I think that was too much. Poor Misha. I feel sad. So disrespectful. Misha get away from that prick.

• Wow
Can’t believe he’s there with his ex girlfriend too and yet hasn’t been away with misha for ages😱

• Wow
What the hell… Jakes out there dancing with and grabbing another girl and he even re posted that on his ig account. I think that was too much. Poor Misha. I feel sad. So disrespectful. Misha get away from that prick.
Wow just seen it. That’s too far. “Lads holiday” but is surrounded by girls and grabbing them. No way he didn’t pull anyone either in that club

Reactions: 5
That's so disrespectful - there is no need for him to have his arms around another girl. Or sharing it which could humiliate his girlfriend!!! I'm sure Misha will just brush it off and call everyone psychos for having boundaries 🙄

Reactions: 15
that’s so disrespectful, but her ego is far too big she will probably just say “I have nothing to worry about” but I’m 99% sure he cheats on her every time he goes out lmao. Was the girl he basically was cuddling Katy?

Hey, long time lurker here. Used to comment on these threads way back but got locked out of my account so finally made a new one.

The girl he's hugging in the vid is Cheska Metson. Both he and misha follow her on insta so I'm assuming she's a friend of theirs or something? Maybe one of his friends GFs? Even still, it's a bit weird misha didn't come on the trip if its not a "boys only" trip....

Reactions: 4
Hey, long time lurker here. Used to comment on these threads way back but got locked out of my account so finally made a new one.

The girl he's hugging in the vid is Cheska Metson. Both he and misha follow her on insta so I'm assuming she's a friend of theirs or something? Maybe one of his friends GFs? Even still, it's a bit weird misha didn't come on the trip if its not a "boys only" trip....
Could it possibly be because Anya is due to give birth soon? And we all know how obsessed she is with the baby already. Is that also why she’s quiet now, maybe Anyas in labour and later on today she’ll probably post about?

Reactions: 6
She will come back saying "sorry if I went radio silent on social media...here's what I've been up to" and she will post 20 stories at once. If Anya is giving birth it will be "I've become an aunty" ecc ecc

Mystery solved she's quiet because of the Queen dying and its making her think about her dad .. what a bleeping grade A tit 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.