Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she complaining 3 hours travel? Her train is direct just under 2 hours…. It’s a breeze of a train journey

I can just imagine Anya and Sam feel suffocated moving back into that house with Misha and her mam. I wonder why they’ve moved back in though.. I know they were renovating so maybe why?
they’re redoing their own house. So might not be safe for a newborn whilst it’s being built/refurbished

Reactions: 4
Why is she complaining 3 hours travel? Her train is direct just under 2 hours…. It’s a breeze of a train journey

they’re redoing their own house. So might not be safe for a newborn whilst it’s being built/refurbished
Thanks! I wasn’t sure if the renovations had been completed or not yet

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t get it, she’s small but the size small workout stuff she buys looks far too small for her and straight up cuts into her? Perhaps she’s small but with a wide frame/torso? Her torso is very short though, so cringe when she says she has a long torso 😂

Reactions: 3
God she’s just such a loser 😂 so basically, her to do list excluding all the weird bull tit crap she puts in it as a tit attempt to make it seem like she is not totally lazy is… workout, Pilates, hair appointment 😂😂 that’s all that would even be of note, like we literally puts her walking out the door as something to tick off 😂 as I said… a loser

Reactions: 10
No way is that "welcome back auntie mish" written by a lad and absolutely no way was it written by Jake 😂

• Haha
Just saw Kashas post… had I not known it was Anya’s child I would think it was Misha’s because she inserts her self in the centre of things always 😂🙄

Reactions: 9
Just saw Kashas post… had I not known it was Anya’s child I would think it was Misha’s because she inserts her self in the centre of things always 😂🙄
Just had a look! If you didn’t know who was who you’d assume Misha was the mother of the baby from them pics

Reactions: 7
I just saw the "Welcome home auntie" picture she posted few days ago. Today I am bored so I looked for one of her handwritten to-do-lists to compare the writing but I couldn't find any. I know I am late to the party, but Jake definitely didn't write it. It was either herself or her "BFFs" who live in the same building. She's the one writing on windows and would do anything to be the center of attention, and of course Jake doesn't give a f*ck about her.

Reactions: 6
‘Weekends are looking differently with a new bubba’ duck off Misha seriously, when did you give birth???
I know it’s her sister and all but Anya should really put some rules in place when it comes to Misha showing/talking about Oakley on her insta.

Reactions: 24
Wish someone would gift us an audi. Take it was for the weekend not for ever? Boils your p&*s it really does.

Guys she does not live in the countryside also 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, she might not be the right person so represent Audi if her following is young… q3 sportback will set you back £500-600 a month… but ofc she’s probably asking them for it.

Reactions: 7
This is why she’s been complaining about the trains home so often recently then. The trip from her home to london is so easy too it was clear it had an alternative motive

Reactions: 1
She probably asked for a 48 hour test drive hire which isn’t gifted, but Literallt it’s straight down the m4 then direct straight line from swindon. It’s not hard, it’s not in the countryside either. I do feel a bit for her sister and partner- she seems to be taking over and making it abojt her as much as possible

Reactions: 5
She acc couldn’t make this more about her if she tried. bleeping weirdo. Oakley is NOT your baby .. girl duck off

Reactions: 11
Literally… like you know she was shoving the baby in Jakes arms for pictures, if I was Anya I would be sitting her down and setting some boundaries… it’s not Misha’s baby ffs but she’s acting like it is 🙄 also… god her hideous voice goes right through my head “HeLlOo” 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
She always said when she was with Cobi she really wanted kids and then changed her tune totally to not wanting kids for ages or to get married because Jake is a dead end. He’s just along for the ride. So she’s living through her sister. Pretty sad to change everything you want and who you are for some loser guy who treats you like crap. Of course he’s driving the Audi as well getting those PeRkS

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.