Misha Grimes #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the chances this baby will be named after John ( papa grimes) which would be a nice touch but misha will just cling onto it being a replica of her dad
I reckon it’ll be the middle name. Or maybe first but more modern like Johnny as the actual name rather than a nickname

Reactions: 6
All I’m gonna say about the workout fit is… and you’re gonna hate this Misha… but go UP A SIZE ffs
Maybe it’s just me but I can’t think of anything worse than having a wedgy in the gym and having everyone look at my bum 😅

Reactions: 4
Everyone ready for #shitformfridays? 😂😂 she’s such a loser, seeing the difference between her body beside all the other girls at that event knowing that she has been working out for ages just shows that bad form is such a detrimental thing 😂😂 I wouldn’t look at her and be like “yea that girl works out”, whereas, Krissy I would.

I hate how she's trying to become a fitness influencer, her form is horrendous, she has no muscle tone, no nutrition knowledge, doesn't do workout vids. l feel like she's literally she's only there bcos she's 'skinny' ?? Krissy Cela is obsessed with body checking also so they are a good fit actually :)

Has she stopped doing the podcast then? I thought that was her thing? Or is it running or fitness? Seems quite lost

Reactions: 3
Has she stopped doing the podcast then? I thought that was her thing? Or is it running or fitness? Seems quite lost
Now it seems she's focused on her sister's baby. Because the important thing is she's going to be an aunt 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Does she just have a fat fanny, like meaty? It always looks bleeping huge in her gym clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she just have a fat fanny, like meaty? It always looks bleeping huge in her gym clothes!
She’s deffo got an outtie, and the fact we know this literally disgusts me put it away girl 🤢🤢 part of me thinks she does it for Reddit, god knows why anyone would do that though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t really understand why she constantly goes on about how she eats all the carbs, doesn’t restrict herself and gets upset when she sees how she used to. But in the next sentence shows off Jake’s snack cupboard vs hers and wants everyone to see how many sweeties etc he eats and how hers is only healthy, protein snacks etc? It’s like she’s trying to embarrass him? But also showing that she clearly does still restrict herself massively

Reactions: 8
she posted a pic of her flat saying it’s tidy, her tidy is my idea of a mess 😂
She's 'expressing' herself. Tbf, her mum doesn't strike me as a woman who would have done much in the way of housework when Misha was growing-up ... know what I mean? Not that a woman should be expected to do housework etc. etc. before I get myself into trouble, but you know what I mean.

Reactions: 2
I get the impression anyas baby was a happy accident rather than planned. But it’s lovely news

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.