Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunamax

Been reading here for a bit, really loved watching Mikhila for years, we had a baby at the same time etc - maybe I’ve grown up myself or just tuned into who she really is but MY GOD I just can’t anymore. I’ve replied to her Instagram stuff on occasions and the responses I’ve gotten back have been so passive aggressive - and my messages weren’t even negative! The passive aggressiveness, the entitlement - ugh it’s just too much. The only good thing that’s come from Mik for me is Shonda’s audiobook and lash sensational mascara. The whole vow renewal thing is so tone deaf it’s unreal…..anddddd I’m in now 😂 hi everyone 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 23

IrishName

VIP Member
No doubt she will print that out as close to life size as possible to place in their living room so their kids can stare at it as they eat their Supernoodles and meal replacement shakes on their laps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Look at the absolute state of that dress from running around doing this stupid photo shoot.. it’s FILTHY!

Could she really not have gathered it up to walk around since it’s too long for her.

543D1F63-0E76-4B7D-BA69-20A57EC0EDF1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Lola123

VIP Member
It’s not even that she’s shown it, it’s the vocab, idk if this is inconvenient…… that’s awful; she’s your mother, she should ever say or feel like that

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Vixen88

VIP Member
Questionable, potential cultural appropriation outfit in the second picture. I think that is her brother.

I know I’m going to hell, but I can’t stand Milo. Comes across as such an annoying kid. Has to be in the centre of every picture acting the clown like his mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gossiper35

VIP Member
The whole thing was just another excuse for her to wear that dress again and take photos of herself. Such a narcissist.

Lee is already counting down to their next holiday on his instagram. Imagine your life being so empty that all that matters to you is American holidays.

• Heart
Can you imagine being one of her 3 friends, knowing you're gonna be summoned twice a year to be her accessories as she poses in front of a tiny tinsel curtain in her kitchen so she can post photos on her social media for her followers (complete strangers) to look at, 50% of whom don't even like her.

The mad world of trying to be an influencer

• Haha

Bojangles

Her vlog about the bowel renewal has 13 comments and one of them is her 🤣

Check this pic out guyssssss the weird bOnching of that dress on her “mid-section” as she calls it in every video

Why is Shane gurning? He really does hide his teeth at any chance he gets
If you zoom in on that pic she has edited her stomach by smudging it so you can’t see the “shelf” it looks awful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
So guys it’s December the first. Just dropped the kids at school and I’m sat in Starbucks drive thru queue to get a £4 coffee despite me already having 3 this morning. Going to head to B&M and see how much crap I can buy for £30 hopefully there’ll be another Christmas mug I can buy so I can prod it with my nails to make than tinny influencer noise you all love so much. Then home to rearrange to cloffice drawers before pick up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18