Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had more engagement rings than she’s had boxes of that Radox bath shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No doubt she will print that out as close to life size as possible to place in their living room so their kids can stare at it as they eat their Supernoodles and meal replacement shakes on their laps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not once did she mention the actual vows! It was never about that at all.

Shane looks absolutely exhausted with the whole thing. Bet he's glad it's over.

Reactions: 14
Not once did she mention the actual vows! It was never about that at all.

Shane looks absolutely exhausted with the whole thing. Bet he's glad it's over.
Exactly, I watched that vlog and realised she hadn't mentioned the vows or sentiment once! It must be exhausting living with her never mind being on holiday with her. I actually felt sorry for Shane, coping with her when you're jetlagged from a 10 hour flight, she's up at 4am hyper, she's rabbiting on in your ear when your trying to drive through Las Vegas strip, she's prancing about in her filthy dress trying to get photos for the gram, I bet he's ready to go back to work for a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for the fonky videos sorry! It just reminds me ungrateful and ungrounded this one is.. sod a diagnosis to justify or make content out of. She wants to bloody calm down, stop chasing rainbows and realise what she has.

Reactions: 6
She’s engineered the party so as soon as she came back she had more celebrations and something to focus on, the slOmp is coming but not till post Halloween! (December is my guess because she’ll do vlogmas eve)

Reactions: 7
Not many views on her vowel renewal slog. We got one photo of it - where they're sat in the car. It looked exhausting ......and boring, traipsing around foyers of different hotels and eating fast food (on her 'live' she wanted a sugary coke at 8am)......and that's her 'dream' destination???? I don't get it...I didn't get why they went to see John Legend either (I call his musical style 'music to slit your throat to' .....I heard 'Ordinary People' way too many times back in 2004-2005)...

We haven't had her rushing back to Youtube to brag talk about the experience......maybe she's already in a fonk............

Reactions: 9
Such a strange video, it wasn’t about the ceremony at all. It was just about the photos, the whole trip was about the photos. And if she could’ve found a socially acceptable way to not have Lee in them then she probably would have. Does make me laugh hearing his little weak voice then thinking about his right wing big man tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Such a strange video, it wasn’t about the ceremony at all. It was just about the photos, the whole trip was about the photos. And if she could’ve found a socially acceptable way to not have Lee in them then she probably would have. Does make me laugh hearing his little weak voice then thinking about his right wing big man tweets.
I can imagine his bigoted views on Rishi becoming PM...........

Reactions: 3
There'll be no mention of our new Prime Minister but she'll be heavily invested in the US midterm elections no doubt despite knowing nothing about it. Bet Shane is wearing his 'Make America Great Again' pro Trump baseball cap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell she is really uncomfortable in her dress and knows it’s unflattering because in the clip where they are standing in front of the mirror when they are ready to leave for the wedding she pulls her bouquet over her belly area for the rest of the clip after noticing it in the mirror. What a shame to do all of that and spend all that money and it still not be perfect.

Reactions: 10
I honestly don't know WHY, out of all the dresses (of which there were many) that she bought or could have bought, she settled on that one. It's too small for a start, and just doesn't flatter her in any way.

If I tried that on it would be an instant no if it made my tummy area look like that. I genuinely think she only chose it because she wanted her boobs out. She obviously loves to display them as much as possible these days, and they were almost fully out in that dress.

Her hair was underwhelming, and she did nothing special with her make up. She'd been planning this for so long and could have looked great if she'd just planned it a bit more but she just can't plan anything. Despite being a train planner.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.