Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how it’s the 1st December and no video today - well done on the start of Vlogmas Khila 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love how it’s the 1st December and no video today - well done on the start of Vlogmas Khila 😂😂
Was literally just coming on here to say the same! She’s been gearing up for Vlogmas since the end of January, yet here we are on the 1st of December and no vlog 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair I think she's doing vlogmas in 'real time' this year, so filming on 1st Dec and uploading on 2nd Dec as Day 1 of Vlogmas. She used to start on the last day of November.

Reactions: 1
Well it's the 2nd December and still no vlogmas. She normally uploads early so looks like she isn't going to bother 🤔

Reactions: 4
Well it's the 2nd December and still no vlogmas. She normally uploads early so looks like she isn't going to bother 🤔
She changed her upload schedule to be evenings a couple of months ago when she thought it would help with views (it didn’t). I’d expect it by about 6/6:30?

Reactions: 3
So guys it’s December the first. Just dropped the kids at school and I’m sat in Starbucks drive thru queue to get a £4 coffee despite me already having 3 this morning. Going to head to B&M and see how much crap I can buy for £30 hopefully there’ll be another Christmas mug I can buy so I can prod it with my nails to make than tinny influencer noise you all love so much. Then home to rearrange to cloffice drawers before pick up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So guys it’s December the first. Just dropped the kids at school and I’m sat in Starbucks drive thru queue to get a £4 coffee despite me already having 3 this morning. Going to head to B&M and see how much crap I can buy for £30 hopefully there’ll be another Christmas mug I can buy so I can prod it with my nails to make than tinny influencer noise you all love so much. Then home to rearrange to cloffice drawers before pick up.
Aaaah, makes me feel so festive 🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My vlogmas highlights were the plomping daily booster and Mik sitting on the outside swing in her onesie then finishing the vlog sitting on her pillows in her bed in the same onesie :sick:

The jokes on me for watching really.

• Haha
Well with a title like that who can resist watching it?
Does she really think people are going to watch a vlogmas video titled ‘too sad for vlogmas’?

• Haha
You lot are funny.. though she provides ample material. Rings?!! Jesus she’s so unsentimental- but we’ve seen her with her kids so not surprised in the slightest! Vlogmas? Same crap but with a song at the beginning we apparently all think is really catchy.. no? No! Accepting PR? She’s broke! She’ll never admit it - or stop spending, but just not on things she can get for free. Wasting money? That’s for crap she really doesn’t need!

She’s a sort. Wait for the January slump too! She’s trying her hardest to deny she’s fonkin now.. but I’m sorry… how can you be so shallow and empty and happy? Nahh not buying it..

We need to start taking bets on her New Years resolutions or manifestations or whatever people on line call them nowadays…

We need to start taking bets on her New Years resolutions or manifestations or whatever people on line call them nowadays…
Word of the mornth
Bok clob
Daily make op
No buy
Some crap about the blog and doing "mini reviews" so people can "search" for them (who are these people??)
Capsule wardrobe
Vampire diaries
Sims
A new pod cast
Valentines mogs
Easter mogs
Daily walk (there will only be one daily walk during the whole calendar year)
Photography, going to get more into using films
The most absurd diy project using her grondma's old knives and forks (possibly glued to the wall in a poor attempt to hide her crappy impulse wallpapering)
Friday faves and fails

But most of all lots of her filming herself talking to herself about herself because let's face it there's no one else in the world other than mik-me-me-me-hila.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Word of the mornth
Bok clob
Daily make op
No buy
Some crap about the blog and doing "mini reviews" so people can "search" for them (who are these people??)
Capsule wardrobe
Vampire diaries
Sims
A new pod cast
Valentines mogs
Easter mogs
Daily walk (there will only be one daily walk during the whole calendar year)
Photography, going to get more into using films
The most absurd diy project using her grondma's old knives and forks (possibly glued to the wall in a poor attempt to hide her crappy impulse wallpapering)
Friday faves and fails

But most of all lots of her filming herself talking to herself about herself because let's face it there's no one else in the world other than mik-me-me-me-hila.
Got it in one. We all know how self obsessed most influencers are but she takes the biscuit!
Also, when she was writing her extensive list for the G.P visit I was thinking ‘they’ve only got 10 minutes to give you, then you’re shown the door!’

Got it in one. We all know how self obsessed most influencers are but she takes the biscuit!
Also, when she was writing her extensive list for the G.P visit I was thinking ‘they’ve only got 10 minutes to give you, then you’re shown the door!’
Not sure she needs a GP just a good shag 🤣🙈 I'm certain she's not Lee's "type"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too sad for vlogmas gah some one reads here after we spoke about her blog post called SAD. Then yesterday it was proven to be from February. She is still sad?

Depression is hideous. I’ve been there. But she spends her whole entire year complaining about being sad but makes zero changes in her life and we have people unable to eat or feed their homes this winter who are truly sad. She would do so much better if she looked at what she does have instead of what she doesn’t because she is never going to turn into Blake lively over night. She is unbelievably lucky to own a home, have healthy kids, two jobs, a husband and her health

Well said re how lucky she is. Exactly what you say. She chases and chases more and more but never stops to see, smell, enjoy or live it, sad really. I’m pretty sure true happiness can’t be bought at Meadowhall.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.