Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has another coffee paid post on her Insta and has written latter art instead of latte art. Why are these brands paying her? The amount of comments she gets for her following is ridiculous probably bought the followers like her you tube subscribers.

One comment all day and its the bird she tagged in the caption 🤣 and milk spilt all over the side for a paid post?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has another coffee paid post on her Insta and has written latter art instead of latte art. Why are these brands paying her? The amount of comments she gets for her following is ridiculous probably bought the followers like her you tube subscribers.

One comment all day and its the bird she tagged in the caption 🤣 and milk spilt all over the side for a paid post?
A grammatical/spelling error is a method used by 'influencers' to increase engagement.....It'll not work for Khila as her IG is like a morgue! ..........

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes, that's it.......people comment more so, it increases 'engagement' - the same stunt is pulled often by Jonathan Joly - who claims he's 'dyslexic' - however, he's only had dyslexia since the engagement has dropped on his social media ;) ...Carys Whittaker does it too!

...Do we think Khila is hinting at Cricut to send her the larger machine and mug printer? She must be pissed off that Emma has been #gifted them....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf was the product she squeezed out of that tube?!
WAY too much!
I thought that too. Think it’s the Skin+Me cleanser. Seems a few people been sponsored by them recently and looks very similar. I honestly am surprised they haven’t sponsored her for it yet to be honest

Why is she buying everything for her vow renewal and then taking it over? Why not just get your bouquet etc in vegas??

mortem wonder how she gets these deals .with brands. She makes so little effort, and it shows. And so little interest… I’m sure me at work would get more of a deal for Taylor’s - or whoever it was?!

God the london trip all for milo - of course she ends up dragging everyone to the designer outlet for her. Has to happen doesn’t it?! No trip for anyone else would be the same without everyone doing something for her! Even though that’s all she does.. and drip drip takes the kids off and leaves her alone to have even more “her time” .. man don’t realise what he’s doing does he?! Yet they’re about to sod off to vegas for a holiday alone? She still can’t help herself can she?

It seems their vowel renewal is next Monday.........I think she's been on the energy drinks before this Amazon favourites video........It'll not be long before it's all over and done with..........and then she'll find something else to obsess over!

Pretty sure the next thing to obsess over is just going to be Xmas. She always goes hyper in November for Christmas anyway. So it’ll be next level this year trying to fill the post bowel renewal void she’s feeling.

Reactions: 9
....why is she wetting her knickers about recycled plastic trainers? The reviews all moan about blisters occurring at the back of the heel.....

I wondered why Khila had got her Cricut machine out - Em's just been sent on a few day's 'press trip' with Cricut 😂

Last edited:
Pretty sure the next thing to obsess over is just going to be Xmas. She always goes hyper in November for Christmas anyway. So it’ll be next level this year trying to fill the post bowel renewal void she’s feeling.
She might try Vlogmas and then get bored.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.