Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the absolute state of that dress from running around doing this stupid photo shoot.. itā€™s FILTHY!

Could she really not have gathered it up to walk around since itā€™s too long for her.

View attachment 1669924
I'm not sure shane is cool enough for a suit and trainers. He looks like he's borrowed his uncles suit because he's due in court for shoplifting

It really is time to invest in a well fitting bra Mik.

That dress will be in the bin by now. Badly fitting and filthy.
Did she put yhe 20lbs back on mid flight?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
6DF85B6A-8FBD-4642-AD2C-68DA62093DFC.png

Sorry new to this - but tit out!

Doesnā€™t bother me - not shaming. But man dress properly! She thinks like a teenager she looks good?! Again maybe Iā€™m a cow and I should keep these opinions to myself - but itā€™s the when Iā€™m feeling myself, everyone else can sod off mondset I donā€™t like about her. I mean.. le is driving and not part of it at all, so why he needs be in it ? Does he even want to?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1675196

Doesnā€™t bother me - not shaming. But man dress properly! She thinks like a teenager she looks good?! Again maybe Iā€™m a cow and I should keep these opinions to myself - but itā€™s the when Iā€™m feeling myself, everyone else can sod off mondset I donā€™t like about her. I mean.. le is driving and not part of it at all, so why he needs be in it ? Does he even want to?
She just looks so smug. Sorry smOg.

Needlessly.

I think cheap and cheerful weddings are great so I wouldnā€™t go at her for that - but this woman has spent well over Ā£10k on this disaster, by the time you factor in all of spending on a dozen dresses, practice nails, shite crafts she redid for months, getting clothes taken in (I had a silk slip dress taken up once and it was over Ā£90 because of the fabric - my cotton trousers were Ā£7!).
Spend, spend, spend on chain restaurants food - which for some reason she thinks is glam. Traipsing around the ā€œfashion mallā€ which she talks about endlessly.
Fugly flowers, crap photos, film and developing film and thatā€™s before you factor in the hotel, flights, car rental, petrol, the wedding itself.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1675196

She just lurves herself so moch. :sick: Look in the dictionary definition for 'gormless; and you will see Lee MacGowan McDaid Trump's picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does that say the Vegas vlog will be live at 6pm because I can't see it!?

Reactions: 1
I just did a bit of sick in my mouth seeing her nip. Itā€™s supposed to be a ā€˜weddingā€™ dress ffs, could she not just put them away for once?
its bad enough seeing the entire outline of her belly in that awful dress never mind a full boob.
Nothing about that dress/look/bowel renewal/holiday had an ounce of class. But maybe thatā€™s the ā€˜vibeā€™ she was going for? Trashy? Cos thereā€™s no other explanation.

Reactions: 14
I just did a bit of sick in my mouth seeing her nip. Itā€™s supposed to be a ā€˜weddingā€™ dress ffs, could she not just put them away for once?
its bad enough seeing the entire outline of her belly in that awful dress never mind a full boob.
Nothing about that dress/look/bowel renewal/holiday had an ounce of class. But maybe thatā€™s the ā€˜vibeā€™ she was going for? Trashy? Cos thereā€™s no other explanation.
Maybe she thinks its like Carrie Bradshaw's 'naked dress'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is everything such minimal effort? Tape your dress down and tits up! Keep your dress off the ground so it doesn't get caked in tit. Brush and style your hair. Easy peasy.

Reactions: 12
No better word for it than smug! Smog. Itā€™s little miss play the rich white girl basic bĀ£&@hliving it up, showing off. I mean god the estimated cost of all this above?! Crikeyā€¦ they must have some cash - or credit?! To spend it just on a fantasy holiday where you donā€™t even share it with your family - kids I mean? Itā€™s no expense spared for our mik - but how?! Meanwhile back on planet Earth..

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1675196

Was coming here to post exactly this. She's so desperate honestly just please put them away. Who are you showing them too? Why are they out so much?

She wants so badly to be that effortlessly chic person, but because she shows us all the absolute panic buying and obsessing of outfits and the manic episodes.... Nothing about her is or has ever been effortless. She is the definition of 'effort' haha.

Reactions: 13
That dress is so tight, one hard cough and youā€™d be able to see if she was ovulating.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She changed her thumb nail of the eye masks being on her retinas video (as amazingly coined by our @Tom_Nook )šŸ¤£ could she make it any more obvious she reads here lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit eagle eyed of me to notice but has she put one her Amazon engagement rings on for the bowel renewal? I mean I know he bought her the Cartier for Christmas but surely he didnā€™t splash out on a new engagement ring too!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.